Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page ass ****ing!!
Page 38 of 50
Pelleas
VeteranXX
Old
741 - 01-23-2010, 13:26
i think obibun is right about the angry nerd virgins....its the only thing that would explain all the haters

Sponsored Links
Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
742 - 01-23-2010, 13:26
Can we get a collection of pictures posted...

or at least I assume more than one has been posted since last check.

KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
743 - 01-23-2010, 13:26
has a pic of her vag with knightmare written on it been posted yet?

SimoHayha
VeteranXV
Old
744 - 01-23-2010, 13:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass View Post
One more thing, to clarify - by immature, I meant doing things without regard for their potential consequences or thinking about the bigger picture, as in once pics are on the internet there are no take backs. Ever.
Yeah, you are correct. I really have always just done my thing though. I am happy and lovin life, so im doin something right

DropSquad
VeteranXV
Old
745 - 01-23-2010, 13:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelleas View Post
i think obibun is right about the angry nerd virgins....its the only thing that would explain all the haters
you do realize that most of the people on this board have grown up. I'd say most are in their mid to late twenties.

OH MY GOD! They think my girlfriend is a whore and i'm a worthless drug addict. THEY MUST BE NERD VIRGINS!!!!!

hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

doggor
VeteranX
Old
746 - 01-23-2010, 13:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPNirology View Post
Can we get a collection of pictures posted...

or at least I assume more than one has been posted since last check.
Index of /tw/babygirl1/
That was pretty much it. Simo posted a few of himself but nothing more of the babby.

Zlex
VeteranXX
Old
747 - 01-23-2010, 13:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropSquad View Post
you do realize that most of the people on this board have grown up. I'd say most are in their mid to late twenties.

OH MY GOD! They think my girlfriend is a whore and i'm a worthless drug addict. THEY MUST BE NERD VIRGINS!!!!!

Yea, most of us are grown up. So we don't care; been there, done that.

Why do you care so much?

SimoHayha
VeteranXV
Old
748 - 01-23-2010, 13:38
Quote:

That wasn't the assumption. The assumption was that if they have nothing better to do than hate on someone for ****ing his gf, then their jealousy and hatred stems from somewhere, and where better than the denial of ***** on a regular basis. I would be pissed too if I read this thread and saw these things if ***** was denied to me all the time. I would defend people like Xcursion, just like you are. It makes sense really.

Last edited by SimoHayha; 01-23-2010 at 13:44..
DropSquad
VeteranXV
Old
749 - 01-23-2010, 13:39
i don't care about the pictures. Its their lives that are worthless enough that they can get away with something like that.

I care about the people who can't understand why some people think its tacky. I don't know if they are really that delusional or if they are trolling.

SimoHayha
VeteranXV
Old
750 - 01-23-2010, 13:46
Quote:
i don't care about the pictures. Its their lives that are worthless enough that they can get away with something like that.

I care about the people who can't understand why some people think its tacky. I don't know if they are really that delusional or if they are trolling.
Some people aren't so wrapped up in what they think is right or wrong, tacky or classy, that they forget to live. While you are deciding whether or not you like something, Ill have moved on in my life. I dont like to think of myself having time to care about **** that has nothing to do with me, as you are doing with us.

Wah, I think its tacky and others should agree!!! WHy oh why dont they agree? Are they delusional!?!

malone
VeteranXV
Old
751 - 01-23-2010, 13:52
You're trash and your girlfriend is an ugly slut.

Wah

Kelven
VeteranXX
Old
752 - 01-23-2010, 13:53
does she poop turds in the shape of your dick?

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
753 - 01-23-2010, 13:54

DropSquad
VeteranXV
Old
754 - 01-23-2010, 13:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoHayha View Post
While you are deciding whether or not you like something, Ill have moved on in my life.
You're so edgy dude. So in the now. Is that why this thread is 38 pages of you defending yourself and your girlfriend? because you've moved on?

Special---K
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
755 - 01-23-2010, 14:03
How did a thread started by some shameless couple turn into a philosophical discussion on the enjoyment of life?

People act like hating is a new thing on TW...jesus christ it's been going on since the first ****ing thread over 10 years ago.

Someone stooped low enough to answer an internet hater by posting pics of his ****toy taking it up the ass.....thanks for the entertainment...there is nothing more to see in this thread.

It's not exactly the greatest thing that ever happened

SL83
VeteranXV
Old
756 - 01-23-2010, 14:04
Wow - pics were provided.

A+ thread.

Moving along now.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
757 - 01-23-2010, 14:17
someone quote this to simohaya, since he has me ignored

I was just being over-exuberant and cynical (and wasted)

and also hypocritical because I have done my fair share of drugs in the past (X, pot, acid, green, speed, and crack a few times, although never any opiates)

so despite the fact that I still think that its rather gauche to brag about women, I have to admit that you really, really, delivered, and finally people can see what I've been saying for years about xcursion being ****ing weird

salve, brother

on ne passe pas.

John the Jammer
VeteranXV
Old
758 - 01-23-2010, 14:20
my only wish was that everyone who posted pics in this thread gets nexted, loses their job and ends up of the street tomorrow.

**** these classless cretons

Bump
Unregistered
Old
759 - 01-23-2010, 14:20
why isnt someone getting on her facebook and distributing this thread/pics yet?

why haven't her parents seen them?

i am disappoint

evolvo
VeteranXV
Old
760 - 01-23-2010, 14:23
plz close thread/hof it because i keep clicking on it hoping to see more p in the b but there is no more

Page 38 of 50

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page ass ****ing!!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter , asemen shitter , cy dick 2 bellybutton , cyanide pencil dick , free ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , hey simo free drugs! , lock and ban , wheres the free crack at , xcursion sucks a dick , yarr matey i banged katie , yarr matey not a lady , yoderfunk = dickgazer