a note from tehvul's mom

Tehvul literally stands for

The Everlasting Hate Violates Ur Life so I will be just fine in any situation. Even more so where I spend most of my waking time studying. (and trolling tw too)

great, a new twist

Gzb293p.jpg

it's all good tehvul as long as you keep working the [strike] 3 [/strike] [strike] 5 [/strike]7 year plan.

Nah, tehvul's going to be like tupac. He's going to release 30 albums after he dies so all the royalties go to his kids and not his wife since he doesn't have the balls to divorce her. Sadly, the royalties the kids will receive will cost more in [strike]gas money[/strike] bus fare to cash the cheque than the cheque is worth.

tehvul2 do you live with a male that you have sex with?

How do you afford rent and food if you study all the time? What university do you attend?

How come it seems like everyone on TW says you are some old mans boy toy? Any truth to this?

Such a crazy guy. I got a kick out of seeing the below in the MG butt boy album.

ZW9pbFk.png

PzbMnpT.jpg

Apparently neither one of them know how to build a cabin.

They need to stay off the internet if they don't know wtf they are doing.

Considering your attention whoring I think it's you who should stay away from the Internet. Rayn won't ban you, but do us all a favor and get the fuck out.

Normally I'd say this is HoF material 100% but since it's tehtard...

Oh, forgot, you'll probably be living at the Atlantis soon or something. Or maybe the Martians will come back and pick you up. Happy ascending to the higher level.

Last edited:
Back