Are there too many Americans on TW?

Are you American and/or living in America?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh deer, poor mitchdubai ayckshually bleevs that the bartender and tv color commentator r friends of his

dood's living the arthur fleck life

ppl beware :reaper:

Mildly amusing: Bush, Clinton, and then Bush the lesser all said the Tribes should be sovereign, until my tribe (Northern Arapaho) asked if we could have our own customs, passports, and exclude the US FBI from entering.

Decent question, given what he said, but the entire idea was quashed immediately. As long as there is natural gas, minerals, or anything to be mined and sold on Indian land, those reservation treaties are in dispute. It's how white people do things.

Actually, just back from Barasti bar where I met a few friends, had 3 or 4 pints of Stella and watched Man Utd win a great away game against Man City.

But, y'know, whatever makes you grin like a retard.

Good job closing down the bar alone on a Sunday night. I'm sure your wife is happy enough at home planning her cowboy trip.

Good job closing down the bar alone on a Sunday night. I'm sure your wife is happy enough at home planning her cowboy trip.

Wife was in the bar with us and the bar was rammed, as you would expect for the Manchester derby game, dumbfuck hillbilly.

btw stella:eurotrash::budweiser:rednecks

way 2 drink :flag:american:flag:, mitch

You're right, I should drink Coors light, that way I could drink 15 pints and drive home safely.

Wife was in the bar with us and the bar was rammed, as you would expect for the Manchester derby game, dumbfuck hillbilly.

You're right, I should drink Coors light, that way I could drink 15 pints and drive home safely.

i was gonna tell u 2 go w/ a pint of the local ~english~ pub's best but u do u

tbh u got me good b/c it should halve Ben coors light instead of budweiser in the analogy in the 1st place

Actually, just back from Barasti bar where I met a few friends, had 3 or 4 pints of Stella and watched Man Utd win a great away game against Man City.

But, y'know, whatever makes you grin like a retard.

Do you ever get up to Ras al Khaimah? As a boy in the 1970's, those beaches had the most amazing conch shells I'd ever seen. I'm still surprised that Sharjah and Ras al Khaimah didn't take off the way Abu Dhabi and Dubai did.

Yeah done a few weekends in RAK. Beaches are still great but strewn with hotels and resorts now. There's a half marathon every Feb, we would go up with a big group, do the run early Friday and then stay overnight. Think last time was 2013. Definitely plan to do one more trip before we leave. It's still a lot quieter up there than Dubai so nice to get out of the city for a chill.

Yeah done a few weekends in RAK. Beaches are still great but strewn with hotels and resorts now. There's a half marathon every Feb, we would go up with a big group, do the run early Friday and then stay overnight. Think last time was 2013. Definitely plan to do one more trip before we leave. It's still a lot quieter up there than Dubai so nice to get out of the city for a chill.

wow.

btw stella:eurotrash::budweiser:rednecks

way 2 drink :flag:american:flag:, mitch

The name Budweiser is a German derivative adjective, meaning "of Budweis". Beer has been brewed in Budweis (now České Budějovice, Czech Republic) since it was founded in 1265.

not sure how budweiser is American beer....
well... maybe I am too nitpicky here :D

The name Budweiser is a German derivative adjective, meaning "of Budweis". Beer has been brewed in Budweis (now České Budějovice, Czech Republic) since it was founded in 1265.

not sure how budweiser is American beer....
well... maybe I am too nitpicky here :D

i was waiting for this eurofag post

context tells u which budweiser it is (the real one, from misery)

i'd have said "czechvar" (the fake eurotrash beer's name in america) if i wanted 2 appear worldly and impress the likes of kiddy fiddling faggots like u

btw czechvar, like most beers hyped by eurotrash who've never had a decent craft brew, is a piss beer that makes budweiser seem glorious

My canadian friend's favorite joke

Do you know how Budweiser and having sex in a canoe are the same?

Both are fucking close to water

They make snakes drink their own urine and squeeze out the double filtered urine to make budweiser

i was waiting for this eurofag post

context tells u which budweiser it is (the real one, from misery)

i'd have said "czechvar" (the fake eurotrash beer's name in america) if i wanted 2 appear worldly and impress the likes of kiddy fiddling faggots like u

btw czechvar, like most beers hyped by eurotrash who've never had a decent craft brew, is a piss beer that makes budweiser seem glorious

I think America still gets a bad rap from the days when everyone drank macrobrews, and European beers were a lot better than Budweiser and the rest. It's 2021, and American craft beers are the best in the world. If you're going to drink industrial beer, Dutch Heneiken (not the crap they ship to the US) and Saint Pauli girl and the rest are okay, but as it is, North America has the best beer.

Back