[web football] Goal Line Blitz - 'The Look' / 'Ho Playbook'

I'd get stamina and speed to 30 on that DE. If you want to try to cause fumbles, set your advanced tactics to do so and get some points in Monster Hit, that's going to make a bigger difference.

ok all the trades went through

right now The Look needs: two OGs, an OT and a DE to start

Ho Playbook probably has similar needs but i'm not positive yet

I'd get stamina and speed to 30 on that DE. If you want to try to cause fumbles, set your advanced tactics to do so and get some points in Monster Hit, that's going to make a bigger difference.

no dont do this, ever

you will miss at least half of your tackling chances the first time you do this

keep it on balanced at worst, i know gigz recommends keeping your tackling on wrap up only, he might have a point

Never.Miss.Tackles

The 1 fumble you may or may not get has nothing on the 10 tackles you will miss between the Forced Fumbles

Otherwise, I'm convinced that strength, and more specifically your strength in relation to the guy you are tackling strength (obv his carrying as well) is one of the main factors in fumbles. ie a CB with a strength of 20 tackling a WR with a 10 str has a bigger chance of forcing a fumble than the LB with a strength of 30 tackling a RB with a strength of 25

I have no way to verify that or anything but it would explain the few times you see corners leading the league in FF's

Tackling doesnt help create fumbles imo, or at least not directly. I think it has more to do with your odds of making the tackle, possibly in tandem with your agility versus the ball carriers agility

let him know i will give a level 9 FB or a lvl 9 WR plus like $30-40k if he wants. i can't really afford to drop $100k on a player.

Do backups still get touches in human leagues? I assume not as much as in the cpu league. I think he can boost to 13 by season 3, but I'm sure he won't mind being backup.

well yeah i'm assuming our main HB is planning on boosting to 15 at season start, so this guy would most likely be 2nd on the depth chart. depth gets touches in this game, yes.

i'll send him a contract and we can see how it works out.

Back