Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV
Page 489 of 1425
SINep
VeteranXX
Old
9761 - 03-08-2021, 20:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIstHSN0bxM

Last edited by SINep; 03-08-2021 at 20:32..
Sponsored Links
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
9762 - 03-08-2021, 20:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
batten down the hatches boys incoming nor'reeeeeeeester
PREEEEEEEEEFERCT STOOOOORRRRRRMMMMMMM

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9763 - 03-08-2021, 20:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
PREEEEEEEEEFERCT STOOOOORRRRRRMMMMMMM
Do you know what a prefect is?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
9764 - 03-08-2021, 20:36
i don't know what a preferct is

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9765 - 03-08-2021, 20:39
This is the biggest distraction to get him over the nursing home murders...

at least give an opinion on that? or say you really don't know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
Incoming fool is a shill posts
no idea why this is coming out with the piling on right now?
i'm telling you, fools not even close to shilling
and either am I, but I take an opinion

Last edited by SeVeReD; 03-08-2021 at 20:44..
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9766 - 03-08-2021, 20:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
i don't know what a preferct is
A prefect is like a teacher's aide that is also a student in British schools. My first crush was a prefect, her name was Natalie-- she was from Wales.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9767 - 03-08-2021, 20:47
mine was a waitress who shoved her hands down my front pocket to give me my share of tips because I was carrying a **** load of dishes...

i just about dropped

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
9768 - 03-08-2021, 21:01
hey guys, I heard vanster went to school

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9769 - 03-08-2021, 21:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
mine was a waitress who shoved her hands down my front pocket to give me my share of tips because I was carrying a **** load of dishes...

i just about dropped
go on

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9770 - 03-08-2021, 21:26
My first crush was in nursery school. Mary O'Brian. We kissed on the lips and it made my stomach feel funny. She also tasted like salt.

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
9771 - 03-08-2021, 21:40
he's talking about his balls... they almost dropped

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9772 - 03-08-2021, 22:00
I have never had a crush on balls. I have had my balls crushed though.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
9773 - 03-09-2021, 00:20
Quote:
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Thursday it***8217;s not the federal government***8217;s job to test migrants for COVID-19 before they are released. She said that***8217;s the responsibility of state and local governments, and that non-profits have in some cases ***8220;reserved hotel blocks***8221; to help house COVID-19-positive people.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
9774 - 03-09-2021, 00:30
It's actually better to keep 4 covid houses instead of upgrading them to hotels

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9775 - 03-09-2021, 00:51
So, it***8217;s the states responsibility to test illegal immigrants for COVID, but not the states responsibility to deport them. Ok, biden, hypocrisy much?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9776 - 03-09-2021, 01:38
And many states have basically told ICE to **** off and do not help in the least when it comes to looking for illegals, even if they are in custody they will let them go

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
9777 - 03-09-2021, 03:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Do you know what a prefect is?
Prefect is the last name of Ford Prefect, a major character in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. gg.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
9778 - 03-09-2021, 05:20
Let me through, please. Excuse me. I'm Head Boy!

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9779 - 03-09-2021, 10:39
Vice; Nov 2015: Ethical Questions Arise After Scientists Brew Super Powerful 'SARS 2.0' Virus
Quote:
More than a decade after its outbreak, the name "SARS" still incites memories of worldwide panic over a disease that, we thought at the time, couldn't be stopped. Now, 13 years later, scientists have created a hybrid version of a virus that could be the world's next pandemic, a "SARS 2.0."
[...]

In order to study the virus in a lab, scientists created a "chimaeric virus," or a hybrid made of protein and the structure of a SARS virus. Critics say that the benefit isn't worth it to isolate a virus that, theoretically, could escape the lab and infect people.

"If the virus escaped, nobody could predict the trajectory," Simon Wain-Hobson, a virologist at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, told Nature.

The virus in question, a strain of bat coronavirus, is similar to severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), the disease that triggered widespread panic during an outbreak in Asia in 2002 and 2003 that spread to 29 countries, infected about 8,000, and killed over 700 people. After the outbreak, scientists concluded that the virus likely jumped from a species of bat to humans through a process called zoonotic transfer.
[...]

Now, according to the new study published in the journal Nature Medicine, the very same bat species—the Chinese horseshoe bat—may be harboring another virus with similar characteristics. One of those characteristics is that, unfortunately for us, the "highly pathogenic" virus can be transferred to humans.
[...]

Right now, it's unclear right whether the new virus, like SARS, could jump from human to human yet. Until then, scientists will continue to develop new defenses against the next epidemic—and wait for it to arrive.
Jan 2019: 10 Deadly Viruses And Bacteria Created In Labs
Quote:
[...]

6 SARS 2.0

Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a lethal virus. More than 700 people were killed during a SARS epidemic that infected 8,000 people in 29 countries between 2002 and 2003. Now, scientists have made it deadlier.

The new mutant SARS virus was created by a group of researchers led by Dr. Ralph Baric of the University of North Carolina. They call it SARS 2.0. The researchers developed the virus by adding some protein to the naturally occurring SARS. SARS 2.0 is immune to vaccines and treatments used to cure the naturally occurring SARS virus.[5]

The team said that the research was necessary because the natural SARS virus could mutate and become immune to our vaccines. By creating a deadlier and mutated virus, we could develop stronger vaccines that will save us from a more lethal SARS epidemic. That is, if the natural SARS ever mutates.

However, other scientists are concerned because the SARS 2.0 that is supposed to save us from a deadly SARS epidemic could start that epidemic if it ever escapes from the lab.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
9780 - 03-09-2021, 15:51
Wow they are ***8220;pausing***8221; the promotion of Cuomo***8217;s book. The ***8220;me too***8221; movement and MSM will rumble later.

Page 489 of 1425

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite