[Legions] What pissses me off the most by Wish Bear - Page 25 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Legions] What pissses me off the most
Page 25 of 25
Teratos
Veteran5
Old
481 - 07-07-2008, 12:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
It doesn't surprise me that yet again someone entirely out of the loop is making assumptions and asserting them as fact, that seems like run of the mill here.

The game will be free.
You're making an ass of yourself. While working on Legions, Tim Aste himself gave a price for the release. Then later he had that edited to only show that it would cost money, but no longer name a price.

Apparently he lied? or has GG changed plans and not announced it to anyone but you?

OR are you saying that Tim Aste was out of the loop?

Sponsored Links
Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
482 - 07-07-2008, 12:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teratos View Post
You're making an ass of yourself. While working on Legions, Tim Aste himself gave a price for the release. Then later he had that edited to only show that it would cost money, but no longer name a price.

Apparently he lied? or has GG changed plans and not announced it to anyone but you?

OR are you saying that Tim Aste was out of the loop?
I'm saying Tim Aste hasn't been working on legions for a long ****ing time you worthless sack of ****.

You think every time something changes they are going to say ZOMG ALERT THE MASSES.

Pull your head out of your ass.

EDIT: BugSpray is actually pretty close to what I've heard.

Rev_Night
WelchesXV
Old
483 - 07-07-2008, 12:44
why cant i connect to the shazbot servers? I load it up, hit the Play Now button but legions.exe wont load. It says Waiting for Host to Start, yet everyone is playing. wtf

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
484 - 07-07-2008, 12:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
I'm saying Tim Aste hasn't been working on legions for a long ****ing time you worthless sack of ****.

You think every time something changes they are going to say ZOMG ALERT THE MASSES.

Pull your head out of your ass.

EDIT: BugSpray is actually pretty close to what I've heard.
Tim and the other guys leaving is OFN, but that doesn't mean their policy changed. What you said isn't the same as what BugsPray said, but then again, he isn't a retarded jackass like you.

Why would someone assume that the game (or part of the game) is free, when the company making it says it isn't?

EDIT: Use you inside connections to get the endless confirmation email loop fixed.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
485 - 07-07-2008, 12:59
he doesnt have any inside connections

he just relentlessly sucks their dicks

Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
486 - 07-07-2008, 13:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teratos View Post
Tim and the other guys leaving is OFN, but that doesn't mean their policy changed. What you said isn't the same as what BugsPray said, but then again, he isn't a retarded jackass like you.

Why would someone assume that the game (or part of the game) is free, when the company making it says it isn't?

EDIT: Use you inside connections to get the endless confirmation email loop fixed.
If you don't mind, could you please link me to their official announcement on pricing? Since I obviously have no idea what is going on.

Homerpf
VeteranXV
Old
487 - 07-07-2008, 13:47
I always thought they said they would have a demo version available for free (simple version of LT), and that the full game would cost money. The only parts I didn't like were them talking about charging for certain items or even ded servers, which was all talked about a while ago and I have no idea what the current plan is. One time cost would be preferable, but that might just end up with no support later on.

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
488 - 07-07-2008, 14:04
They talked about it here: http://www.shacknews.com/featuredart...?id=750&page=3

I'm not sure where exactly the edited bit was that listed an actual price. It [the price] wasn't too much, I seem to remember ~$10, which would be in-line with that interview.

Search is not helping, but perhaps I'll find it.

DOX
VeteranX
Old
489 - 07-07-2008, 14:51
edit

Last edited by DOX; 07-07-2008 at 15:00.. Reason: edit
Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
490 - 07-07-2008, 15:12
Ok, well a free version and a payed version of sorts I guess.

meh.

Last edited by Blitz; 07-09-2008 at 16:08..
Teratos
Veteran5
Old
491 - 07-07-2008, 15:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOX View Post
edit
Why the edit? I thought that explained things quite well.

FishStix
VeteranXV
Old
492 - 07-07-2008, 15:23
I will just put my input in and say that I played my first pickup the other day and it was loads of fun. I got raped, and for the most part sucked dick, but I could see how the game changes when you play with competent people and strategies start to form.

I will definitely be buying this game.

DOX
VeteranX
Old
493 - 07-07-2008, 15:25
Yeh just quoted munge about pricing, that i thought was from general discussion, but was from a closed forum.. altho i think everything is fair game now tho

Page 25 of 25

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Legions] What pissses me off the most

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
anal dog sex , badmofo is faggot , blitz sucks dev cock here , ender has herpes lol , fagmotron , free gon , i snipe cops , kill cops 4 great justice , legions , lolz browser , matthew dewald is fat , nerdvirgins , play in browser , rampancy sucks ia cock , t1>legions pos why play