D&D Lite Thread II: The Shadow of Death

Fool

Whiny Bitch
Veteran XX
Following the mysterious death of a young woman, Swollins and company set out to investigate her connection to a strange new religion that is sweeping across the land. With the assistance of a shady information dealer, they discover the overly friendly worshippers are led by a man known only as The Father. Though they are greeted with open arms, rumors of people joining the church only to never be seen again surround them. Is this merely an abuse of power, or is there something more sinister at play? Action, intrigue, and maybe a familiar face or two return in…

Alpha Squad and the Shadow of Death

Now taking applicants.

This edition will actually use some character sheets, since I want to learn a little more about the fine details. I already have some made up for previous players if they decide to keep going, though some choices from leveling up need to be addressed. New players will start at one level behind returning players. If you'd like to include a backstory, feel free, you never know when it might be incorporated into the story.

If you’d like to make suggestions on some Tribes or Tribalwar references I should make, or Persons you’d like to see included as more moron badguys, I’m all ears.

Character Sheet

It Begins...

I'd like to switch over to a caster as mentioned at the end of the previous thread. armed with the most useless d&d spells of all time.

In
My character sheet was uploaded long ago, I'll go find it and link

I hope hasken leveled up too :)

I'm not sure if animals get any more stats than more hp when leveling up, but I'll check.

Also we'll be using spell lists this time, so you'll actually have to learn to use Sorc points Goshin (it's not that complicated though). Plus we were doing wild magic wrong the whole time. Whenever you cast a level 1 or higher, the DM can have you roll a d20 and if you roll a 1, then a wild magic surge happens. It's not supposed to be every cast, it's only supposed to happen about 5% of the time.

applying as some kind of halfling troubador or something

plz link to where I should look at rules and sheets etc and I'll come back w more info :)

Waffles is back for some gnomish thievery and adventure.

20100921155429-7645deb7.jpg

let's go you cheeto fingered neckbeards I've got a backstory formulated and everything, just show me how to put this shit together :rocker:

I added a link to the top, should be able to get the character sheet and player's handbook. If you find it overwhelming just let me know and I'll help. I've also uploaded characters I made sheets for in the Characters folder, though you're free to make adjustments if I did not make decisions you're ok with and when options need to be selected.

Last edited:
Back