[xcom/dwarf fortress/etc threads] Team Tribalwar returns to Blood Bowl

This game makes me angry. I made a woodelf team and im all set to okie doke this mother fucking goatmen team. when my god damn QB refuses to pick up the ball with his 87% chance to pick up. I get my team all lined up and try again, again he cant pick it up. Now i have to switch to getting back to helping him out because the goatfuckers are now on top of him and the ball. so i get everyone back beat the shit out of some goats and guess who drops teh fucking ball again?! so sure enough he has some goat pick up the ball with a 50% chance on the first fucking try and now i have to play defense.

This game makes me angry. I made a woodelf team and im all set to okie doke this mother fucking goatmen team. when my god damn QB refuses to pick up the ball with his 87% chance to pick up. I get my team all lined up and try again, again he cant pick it up. Now i have to switch to getting back to helping him out because the goatfuckers are now on top of him and the ball. so i get everyone back beat the shit out of some goats and guess who drops teh fucking ball again?! so sure enough he has some goat pick up the ball with a 50% chance on the first fucking try and now i have to play defense.

infuriating as watching your favorite wide receiver fuckup catching the perfect pass that would have won the game you bet money on... Except in Video-game format.

Trust me it's pretty infuriating when you've got a chaos warrior with +1 armor put in the infirmary for the next game on the first play of your current match.

Last edited:
I still don't have a skill

you still don't have a skill, but you do have a broken neck

luckily you don't use your neck (or the thing on top of it) so you won't be [strike]boiled up into glue[/strike] retired just yet :popcorn:

we've done 4 more games and some crazy shit has happened. i will write some stuff up tomorrow...but i will say that JackBootedThug, ElectroWaffle AND Chaol have all now joined the team...and i still need another new name! anyone lurking in thread that wants to be a Black Orc Blocker for Team Tribalwar, post up ;d

oh and also we're still undefeated :king:

Last edited:
Goshin II needs to come in and avenge his broke neck father
(i expect a lot of goshins in this team so going with II)

thanks for stepping up Ben, we need to get our last Black Orc before starting game 20 - I'll also make myself write summaries of #s 16-19 as well before we keep going, or I'll never catch up

if I recall correctly we had 3 games against Chaos (1 a bloodbath for us, 2 bloodbaths against us...) and finally a game against one of the newly added Brettonian teams

Odio has kindly offered to let me stream Game #20 on his Twitch channel tonight, if magicalgames is still banned :roller:

rtcll is indeed bossing out. in fact he has outstripped Eggi by far in touchdowns, and is closing in fast on 51spp and level 5! Eggi is still making big plays for us though, when he's not rolling 1s...i guess these pharmaceutically powered athletes can be a bit temperamental or unreliable

when i'm back from work i will do some summaries of the last 4 games and update the OP so you can see who we lost :( :( :( and where the replacements fit in

Also feel free to use my twitch chan in the meantime, I have a bunch of followers and its premium so you get sweet sweet server transcoding

Back