RIP hfingers

Here's the link to the news story about his kid (found it in another thread).

...and I think Slogg said it best in that thread...

Slogg said:
fingers is like a real life frank grimes

He definitely seemed like a nice guy...and if I remember correctly him and I played a game back in the '97 called Sole Suvivor (a C&C spinoff) together.

Yep...as I was writing this I decided to check the Wiki for the game Sole Survivor (as I wanted to see the year it was released) and there is a screenshot there. The screenshot has a bunch of my squad listed on the scoreboard...and you can see "Fingerss" is one of them. :)

RIP

I can't remember right but I think I might have been on a tribes team with him at some point

i wish we could figure out a way to keep the brain alive and connected to the internet so that we could whore TW from beyond the grave.

damn I remember back when he posted about his son in that "real life heroes" thread. it got me really depressed for a couple of days :(

I hope it was a quick death. If anything happened to my kid, I couldnt go on :(

Man watching that video...what a bunch of fucking yinzers. :lol:

"He dropp the baby dahn and I caughtum."

My parents said they remembered that story, too. My uncle lives in Carnegie. I may have even seen it on the news, I was 11 at the time.

:( man this really sucks, I talked to him a little through PMs and seemed like a really nice guy that had really shitty things happen to him.

Fucking RIP.

edit: holy shit he even gets bababooeid on PCNC in that video :rofl:

Last edited:
like i said in the other thread, hfingers was one of my favorite people to play tribes with

always super chill on ts and a solid guy when we had time to chat :(

RIP buddy <3

Played some Tribes with this guy back in the day. A damn shame he had to go like this.

I feel so sorry for that guy.

Talk about how it could always be worse. :(

I remember he gave me some tips when I was going to Pittsburgh onetime.

RIP

oh thats terrible

imgad

Back