Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal
Page 15 of 65
krillin
Banned
Old
281 - 01-12-2004, 16:52
christ why are you posting more pictures

and why do people like you even join tribalwar

do you even ****ing play tribes? or do you just go searching for random forums to join asking for attention and money?

Sponsored Links
gofishgrrl.
VeteranX
Old
282 - 01-12-2004, 16:52
Thanks, HK. Your maturity shocks me on a constant basis.

Also, Aestis - you told a lie. I never, ever asked TW for money to go to Canada. I asked a question about radio work. Colosus never said anything about "setting up a fund," and I never got excited about any such event happening. I got my own money, I went and had a GREAT time, and I did it without you.

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
283 - 01-12-2004, 16:53
Show off your canada tattoo, maybe you can the "angels of the internet" to ship you off there so you can enjoy the all-you-can-drink maple syrup of the promised land

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
284 - 01-12-2004, 16:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofishgrrl.
Thanks, HK. Your maturity shocks me on a constant basis.

Also, Aestis - you told a lie. I never, ever asked TW for money to go to Canada. I asked a question about radio work. Colosus never said anything about "setting up a fund," and I never got excited about any such event happening. I got my own money, I went and had a GREAT time, and I did it without you.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
285 - 01-12-2004, 16:54
isn't internet e-"anything" redundant?

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
286 - 01-12-2004, 16:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by krillin

do you even ****ing play tribes? or do you just go searching for random forums to join asking for attention and money?
She posted her little eye pic where you couldn't tell she was ****ing ugly so people would go "OMG PICS" and she used it for self-esteem. Then she talked about her issues and pills and all that bull**** and her nerd brigade fueled it. They kept asking for pics, but I brought the pics and no one seems to love her anymore

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
287 - 01-12-2004, 16:54
aestis...you keep dodging the pic question....what's up roundboy..dont want everyone to know you're a lardass or that you're a zit factory?

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
288 - 01-12-2004, 16:54
yes fal, yes it is

gofishgrrl.
VeteranX
Old
289 - 01-12-2004, 16:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by krillin

I did play Tribes, TWO YEARS AGO WHEN IT WAS FUN. I haven't posted any pictures in the first place, I just posted those two because I'm deciding to fuel the fire, which I didn't do in the last few threads about me that turned into 35+ pages. I find this hilarious. People are wasting their time on me. How is that not amusing? If you don't want to read it, dear krillin, then don't. No one is making you. At this point, this is PURE entertainment for me.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
290 - 01-12-2004, 16:55
yeah, come on stu, juggernaught has posted his pic here before..

n9ne
VeteranXV
Old
291 - 01-12-2004, 16:56
god damn that ***** is ****ing NASTY>

Why are people saying aestis is a stalker? It probably took him about a minute to find those pictures. Not like serious work is going in to it. some peeps put some serious time into making photoshops just for a laugh and noone calls them a ****** 4 it. a minute or two of pic searching is worth releasing pictures of the hideous beast in her natural habitat.

and besides, anyone with for a sig cant do much wrong in my eyes.

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
292 - 01-12-2004, 16:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofishgrrl.
I did play Tribes, TWO YEARS AGO WHEN IT WAS FUN. I haven't posted any pictures in the first place, I just posted those two because I'm deciding to fuel the fire, which I didn't do in the last few threads about me that turned into 35+ pages. I find this hilarious. People are wasting their time on me. How is that not amusing? If you don't want to read it, dear krillin, then don't. No one is making you. At this point, this is PURE entertainment for me.
Well this pic is PURE entertainment for me

Machine
VeteranXX
Old
293 - 01-12-2004, 16:57
Youre such a twisted *****

Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
294 - 01-12-2004, 16:57
GFG please just...like...stop.

God, I HAVE to ask why you are here. Again

Uncle Silas
VeteranX
Old
295 - 01-12-2004, 16:58
gfg, I have nothing against you and never did. But seriously, people here have it out for you, for whatever reason.

If I were you I'd just find another forum to hang out on. Most likely one that isn't populated with 5,000 16-20 year old boys who are so full of insecurity that can't tolerate any kind of difference. Just a suggestion.

gofishgrrl.
VeteranX
Old
296 - 01-12-2004, 16:58
Yeah, it was a long day.

I'm not going to justify a super ugly picture of me. I don't care. Wouldn't you rather be ****ing your girlfriend than sitting here stalking me?

SarcaStick
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
297 - 01-12-2004, 16:58
it wasn't easy piecing this one together.
let the truth be known...

Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
298 - 01-12-2004, 16:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Silas
gfg, I have nothing against you and never did. But seriously, people here have it out for you, for whatever reason.

If I were you I'd just find another forum to hang out on. Most likely one that isn't populated with 5,000 16-20 year old boys who are so full of insecurity that can't tolerate any kind of difference. Just a suggestion.
Yeah thats what i meant to say.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
299 - 01-12-2004, 16:59
why rob, why?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
300 - 01-12-2004, 16:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
yeah, come on stu, juggernaught has posted his pic here before..
you too *****. you talk a lot of **** about everyone else, yet you've never posted a pic either....im thinking there's a reason behind that.

Page 15 of 65

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Social Website Bullshit