Bye Bye TW

Fraggle wants to be a lawyer??? Holy shit. I thought he'd end up working in a movie theatre. GL and GJ man. Hope the exam goes well for you.
Now let it be said that I've been one of the meanest to ©ritter onthese forums, but I think she deserves a break here, if for no other reason, because she posts intelligently, puts up with our abuse, and doesn't bitch at us for every little non-PC statement we make.

That just makes you look even more like an idiot.

"Hey your honor, this guy that reported me as a pedo, isn't he guilty of something?"

"No."

I think it would probably be easier for you to continue digging if you got a new shovel..

PEnNyWiSe said:
Now let it be said that I've been one of the meanest to ©ritter onthese forums, but I think she deserves a break here, if for no other reason, because she posts intelligently, puts up with our abuse, and doesn't bitch at us for every little non-PC statement we make.

Sometimes I post intelligently.

:D

Fuckit, I am deleting this "Critter Masturbating.asf" off my machine. No-one wants it.

Sorta says something doesnt it ?

©ritter said:
AO until I see FACTS stating otherwise, I will believe that what I said is true.

Until then STFU thanks :heart:
As your entire argument was based entirely on your own conjecture, I really don't think facts would change your mind... Besides, I am not interested in putting forth the effort to prove something that most people already know. You're a moron.

Time to pull out the "I was raped twice (once by best friend!!) so I can spout delusional drivel all I want" card.

fraggle said:
alright, ante up then critter, how much says i pass the bar first shot?

oh great, another scumbag lawyer to ruin the country even more. those fucking bastards have:

1. perverted and trampled the Constitution.
2. made it so everything costs exhorbitant amounts because of frivelous lawsuits.
3. have eliminated all but 2 producers of vacines in the country, also because of frivelous lawsuits
4. have driven insurance rates through the roof
5. have caused a majority of marriages to fail when they might have had a chance except for the lawyers convincing them they can have it all.
6. have put many murderers, rapists, molesters and drug dealers back on the streets through technicalities

etc. etc.

god i hate fucking lawyers. absolute lowest job on the integrity/moral scale. Lawyers are bottom feeders.

Back