Louis CK

first you'd have to be in a situation where they could have done did it.

k well now mariah carey is being shat on with sexual abuse allegations. and terry crews is sayin he got groped

when are people just gonna realize that people are fucked and there is no end of it 'till people end

I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize to Terry Crews, I honestly don't remember the incident. I was blinded by the Double-Sun Power of his muscles and I may have lost my composure.

he and the rest of the guys who wrote for conan O'Brien's first few seasons are comedic legendaries on the scale of gods

this has been going around literally as long as he has been a public figure, what's new this time

dude is kinda funny, not great not terrible, puts him above 90% of standup

I don't really care for him now but he's funny when I see something by chance. early conan was sublime

All his jokes are about him hating his actions, his race, his looks, himself in general, and shitting on americans. Hell, almost all comedy now is like that. When we have so much fucking shit to do and entertainment to consume, it would be just stupid to listen to that sad man who's acting like a clown on stage. Want some good comedy? Watch Curb your Enthusiasm/Seinfeld instead.
whatever made you want to shitpost here I hope it stops

All his jokes are about him hating his actions, his race, his looks, himself in general, and shitting on americans. Hell, almost all comedy now is like that. When we have so much fucking shit to do and entertainment to consume, it would be just stupid to listen to that sad man who's acting like a clown on stage. Want some good comedy? Watch Curb your Enthusiasm/Seinfeld instead.

I don't sugarcoat stuff.

I don't think sugarcoat means what you think it means.

Back