You raff yuo roose v.3871

speaking of come on backs

Originally Posted by Wiglaf View Post
it's so awkward tho. they never seem like they want that.
i just have no fuckin game at all. seriously. i need professional help. is that a thing? like a dating coach or something.

you install grinder yet

figure out how to find a girl who didn't leave you, cheat on you, after a few months because they find out they don't need another poor low t cuck in their life?

i mean we can get mitch and anubis to give you life and female advice if you need it again

ya.

1st? pffft this a routine. I can't hide being depressed and desperate.

In other news I talked to a friend, she thinks it's time for antidepressants. for reals.

and you guys give ender a lot of shit but herped isn't that bad, most people don't even know they have it.

:rofl:

serveimage

so yeah i'm back. she was nice, would bang. there was no spark, she wasn't interested. didn't kiss.

business as usual.

you need to get familiar with the virgin vs. chad memes

your cringe could be the basis for them

1508000382785.png

Last edited:
captain cuck needs a posts per day limit

He also needs to be prohibited from certain threads

like this one

Instead of placing limits on posts you disagree with.. maybe you should pursue a remedy that doesn't silence opposition and instead bury you head in your teeth marked pillow and use the ignore button

Historically,

Humans practiced rape. Statistical levels today are far below their 100,000 year running average. Are we doing something wrong?

Historically,

Humans wiped their ass with their hands. Why has the big toilet paper cartel made us believe they are our only option when we were fine for millions of years.

ive said it b4 ill say it again

most progressives are actually regressives

Back