Enough complaining...show your love to Irrational thread

*chuckle* Man, if I had actually registered and started blathering on about how much better T2 was than T1... I can just IMAGINE the flaming I'd have (rightfully) gotten.

These "know it all" members, who keep talking about how wonderful T2 was need to get over themselves.

My ignore list keeps growing... hell even GD isnt this annoying anymore :mad:

Wolfchylde said:
*chuckle* Man, if I had actually registered and started blathering on about how much better T2 was than T1... I can just IMAGINE the flaming I'd have (rightfully) gotten.

These "know it all" members, who keep talking about how wonderful T2 was need to get over themselves.

My ignore list keeps growing... hell even GD isnt this annoying anymore :mad:

hahahaha .. that just goes to show you how 2 faced TW is ... IF T1 players would have back in the day said how good T2 was, they were flamed out the arus and if T1 vets said how bad T2 was they were praised ... now its T2 vets doing it to T:V and the T:V supporters are huffy and puffy, and most of those are T1 vets ... members vs. vets (funny how some of the members are more vets. than the vets.) .. gotta lov TW ...

oh BTW .. I HOPE I’m on your ignore list wolf, then you don't have to worry about me ... douche bag :wave: ...

americanjoe said:
hahahaha .. that just goes to show you how 2 faced TW is ... IF T1 players would have back in the day said how good T2 was, they were flamed out the arus and if T1 vets said how bad T2 was they were praised ... now its T2 vets doing it to T:V and the T:V supporters are huffy and puffy, and most of those are T1 vets ... members vs. vets (funny how some of the members are more vets. than the vets.) .. gotta lov TW ...

oh BTW .. I HOPE I’m on your ignore list wolf, then you don't have to worry about me ... douche bag :wave: ...
actually I hadnt seen you today, so thanks for reminding me to ignore you. :nofu:
Finally one of the no-it-all members says something useful.. News at 11!!!!

(and yes, before the dipshyts piss n moan... I spelled it NO on purpose! DEATH TO THE NAY-SAYERS!!) ;)

it's times like these that WHERE THE FKCING HELL IS MY VET4 ACCOUNT, HAVING THIS THING UNDER MY NAME HAS MADE MY PENIS SHRING 2 INCHES IRL AND NOW I CANT GET ANY PUSSY IM LIKE A GODDAMN KOREAN OVER HERE i'm gonna go get a sandwich.

The game may not be everything that everyone wants, but it's Tribes, and it's fun. Beats the hell out of counter-strike, right guys? ;) Thanks Irrational.

JTMx81 said:
You must never have played UT because if you have then I am forced to ask: Are you a complete idiot?

T2 is NOTHING like UT. TV is a CLONE of UT.

T1 was good, great even, but it SUCKED compaired to T2.

And then you T2 member trolls who hate T:V wonder why noone takes you serious. :rofl:

The Pope said:
How witty.

Remind me - who is the one posting on the fan forum for a game they hate trying to convince everyone who likes it that it's bad?

Not trying to convince anyone anything. I'm responding with my opinion.

Remind me - Why it's okay to continually bash T2, but the minute someone says something about T:V the only thing people can say to them in their own defense is: "you're an idiot" or "you're a retard".

Talk about double standards...

love2.jpg

Well, if the IG people are reading this beyond the T:V / T2 / T1 stuff:

Good Game! (Will be picking retail up this weekend).

Guess I better post something OT though in keeping with the thread... um....
Legends owns you all anyway :p

Last edited:
Back