Enough complaining...show your love to Irrational thread

Wolfchylde said:
I tells ya, how much you wanna bet all these "we love T2" people are one or two ppl with smurf accts?

I'd say the same about the T:V aficionados, but wait, there only seems to be a handful of ya...

Dr.Ago said:
Do we care of a "Story" at all ?!! It's a mutliplayer based game, all the people who buy this game do that for multiplayer.

They spent too much ressources in SP mode. Now the MP has a feel of half unfinished game.
You know what?

I DO CARE about the story.

NOT everyone who's going to buy the game will be there for JUST the MP, hell Ive already encountered a couple of people who JUST bought the game and have been playing the SP so they could learn to PLAY the MP.

There ARE issues with MP, but ya know what? Im tired of hearing the WHINING about how its not what they wanted... How utterly lame can you possibly be? Just STOP paying, and go play T2 for Chrissakes if you think its SOOO much better.

Goddamn lameass members. Can we close regs for a while guys? This is getting ridiculous.

americanjoe said:
hahahah 238 players playing T2 right now .. and 315 in T:V retail ... and T2 is 3 years old ... thats even funnier ... :roller:
And T2 is FREE :rolleyes:

Its had 3 years to accumulate players too.

Apples/Oranges really

Wolfchylde said:
And T2 is FREE :rolleyes:

Its had 3 years to accumulate players too.

Apples/Oranges really

You could compare release week numbers ;) Wait, no, actually you couldn't. T2's release was so much bigger it really is like comparing apples to bananas.

Wolfchylde said:
Nobody cares what the "wahhh its not T1/2 with prettier graphics" crowd says anyways.
And the same people won't care in a few months when the Tribes franchise dies because of this poor attemt at a sequel. They don't have "Tribes" in their frame of reference. Tribes 1 lasted so long because Dynamix didn't focus on sales but on making a dynamic game that could evolve and its players evolve with it and enjoy it more and more as their skill improved. Since T:V was made only for newbs to like and _buy_ and modding is far from user friendly, it means it'll die once everyone realizes it's like playing Hockey with goals large as soccergoals without goaltenders. It's "weee look I scored, oh I love this!!" for a few months and then "ok boring.. anyone can do this.. bye".

I know, wrong thread for complaints.. Blow me. :p

Last edited:
Slitz said:
And the same people won't care in a few months when the Tribes franchise dies because of this poor attemt at a sequel. They don't have "Tribes" in their frame of reference. Tribes 1 lasted so long because Dynamix didn't focus on sales but on making a dynamic game that could evolve and its players evolve with it and enjoy it more and more as their skill improved. Since T:V was made only for newbs to like and _buy_ and modding is far from user friendly, it means it'll die once everyone realizes it's like playing Hockey with goals large as soccergoals without goaltenders. It's "weee look I scored, oh I love this!!" for a few months and then "ok boring.. anyone can do this.. bye".

I know, wrong thread for complaints.. Blow me. :p
:rolleyes:

OMG its painful...

Dynamix didnt focus on sales: Well you KNOW what happened to them now, right? :rolleyes:

Pitiful... just pitiful...

I remember when I first managed (somehow) to catch the auth servers on a good day and log into T2 and how F'd up the game was, (I crashed twice while trying that night to actually PLAY). I remember even lurking here for a good LONG while before even registering, watching the T1 crowd mercilessly slam down the T2 crowd, and the endless (hell it STILL hasnt stopped) complaining between the two.

Now we have the T2 players, talking how WONDERFUL the game is (all 200 ppl who still play it), and how T:V will be the death of the franchise :nag:

Ive heard this whole line already... YAAAAWWWWN!!!

Can we skip to the part where we all just start playing cuz we know there isnt anything left to do BUT that? Go play whater game gets your pu$$y moist and shut the F up?

Please???

You'll never talk common sense into these ppl. Just put them on your ignore list. This thread is just full of the usual suspects. The nice thing about T:V numbers is there are no bots. You can hop on any server to verify the reading is accurate.

mc-fine said:
You'll never talk common sense into these ppl. Just put them on your ignore list. This thread is just full of the usual suspects. The nice thing about T:V numbers is there are no bots. You can hop on any server to verify the reading is accurate.

I lov the ignore button .. it allows me the chance to tell people what douche bags they are and they never even know it ... I LOV the ignore button ...

EDIT: hehehe 800 players combined with the free demo ... and even still .. like 800 players is saying thats a GOOD thing ... wow ...

BrightEyes said:
You could compare release week numbers ;) Wait, no, actually you couldn't. T2's release was so much bigger it really is like comparing apples to bananas.
Yes, and thanks to T2's wonderful release, T:V got jacked as far as the marketing budget goes. STFU please. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Ontrose said:
Ummm that was T2, not T:V. Actually even T2 was closer to UT series than T:V is.

You must never have played UT because if you have then I am forced to ask: Are you a complete idiot?

T2 is NOTHING like UT. TV is a CLONE of UT.

T1 was good, great even, but it SUCKED compaired to T2.

pyrot3chnic said:
Yes, and thanks to T2's wonderful release, T:V got jacked as far as the marketing budget goes. STFU please. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Neither do you apparently. You choose to blame T2 for T:V's apparent short-comings. News flash, they seem to have marketed the game quite a bit.

Excuses can only last so long and so far you've avoided the truth: T:V sucks.

JTMx81 said:
You must never have played UT because if you have then I am forced to ask: Are you a complete idiot?

T2 is NOTHING like UT. TV is a CLONE of UT.

T1 was good, great even, but it SUCKED compaired to T2.

^^ Exactly.

Though I don't agree with the comment about T2 being better than T1 ;) They're both great games in their own way.

I like how this is vets vs. members. I'm not one to judge, but come on. The vets here know what they are talking about. TW is the hub of the tribes community, we know what goes on here.
Members: listen to the vets and stop being idiots like I'm seeing here.

Back