Enough complaining...show your love to Irrational thread

?B-MAN

Veteran X
Enough of the complaining.. Show your love to Irrational...Irritant...KP and lets hear some of the positive things about Tribes Vengeance. Remember Tribes could have been dropped into the lost bin never to have been resurrected again. I'm sure they check these boards more frequently than you think.

Thanks for resurrecting Tribes!
Thanks for the uber skiing,
Thanks for keeping true to the physics of Tribes.
Thanks for the great SP.
Thanks for the improved color pallate!
Thanks for spheres VS squares and blocks
Thanks for bringing the grappler into the Tribes weapons arsenal.
Thanks for the additon of jump pads
Yes thanks for adding another unique vehicle in the POD
(Thats right folks I said thanks for the POD. Its a unique and diff vehicle for the Tribes franchise)

?B-MAN said:
Enough of the complaining.. Show your love to Irrational...Irritant...KP and lets hear some of the positive things about Tribes Vengeance. Remember Tribes could have been dropped into the lost bin never to have been resurrected again. I'm sure they check these boards more frequently than you think.

Thanks for resurrecting Tribes!
Thanks for the uber skiing,
Thanks for keeping true to the physics of Tribes.
Thanks for the great SP.
Thanks for the improved color pallate!
Thanks for spheres VS squares and blocks
Thanks for bringing the grappler into the Tribes weapons arsenal.
Thanks for the additon of jump pads
Yes thanks for adding another unique vehicle in the POD
(Thats right folks I said thanks for the POD. Its a unique and diff vehicle for the Tribes franchise)

:signed:
Also:
Thanks for making it flexible for new gametypes/mods/maps/mutators.

Thanks irrational. Pity VUG stuffed so many things up/around.

All we need is for the idiots to realise that IGA made the game VUG asked for.....or do you really think the people who paid for it all weren't actually in controll????

Thanks for making another Tribes game to freshen up the franchise. I don't really like the direction the default gameplay has taken, but as long as good modding is possible I'm sure my totally unreasonable need for extra complexity and/or nostalgia will be sated.

And no, I'm not being sarcastic. Really. I'm not. No, really.

Back