ARPIL FOOLS ON VU GAMES!

an april fools joke would be having like 5000 players playing t:v

people would get excited

then on april 2nd....april fools, still only 100 people playing

Im suprised the f00gs havent folded their website too.

well, short of the falming dogshit trick... what other way could we stick it to VU on April 1st?

how about on april fools we have all of the major league sites (igl/ogl/gxl/ggl) announce that they are picking up Tribes: Vengeance for their ladders. and then we can have CPL and WCG announce that they are going to use Tribes: Vengeance as their world tournament game. and then on april 2nd theyll say it was all a big joke and we can have a good manly laugh while tussling each others hair.

unforunately ppl might believe that shit. specially the cpl part, i mean shit they are using painkiller as part of their world tour, and that game is arguably as broken as tribes vengeance and from what i hear the patches arent making it much better.

hehe..

Hell if one industry magazine just took the previous announcement that the patch was coming out soon (before the VU reversal) and pretneded like they hadn't seen the update, they could put out a big front page announcement like:

PATCH SOON TO BE RELEASED!! T:V LAN WORLD TOURNAMENT PLANNED !!

Then on April 2nd be like: :(

=Stigmartyr= said:
Btw, we changed our server name already hehehe.

(check out sig) :lol:

~ Play on =[B|C]= Xtremely Fucked ~ ??

1) i dont see that server in my all-seeing-eye (which aint bad cause ase doesnt catch all servers)
2) how does "xtremely fucked" help anyone?

maybe if u renamed it to "server #16 out of 35" or somethin else with a punchline of SOME sort :O

I think if this made press in game mags, it would indeed garner 15 minutes of fame and an indelible thumb print in the pc game time line, mayhaps? :)

I wonder where the spine of Tribes went?

Its either you let them sweep your asses under the rug or not!!

Fuck it, Im pulling my april fools pranks. Ill know on Friday if everyone else has the stones or not.

=Stigmartyr= said:
VENGEANCE INDEED, NEIGHBOR!!
ON APRIL 1ST 2005 I PROPOSE TO THE HARD-CORE TRIBERS OUT THERE THAT WE GET VU GAME'S ATTENTION.

I doubt that about 12 people will make a lot of difference.

Tribes is dead, move on.

Last edited:
Its too bad the EULA protects them from Lawsuit. I wonder if there was some sort of Tort Suit that could be filed.... If there is ANY legal loop hole at all to file a class action...

Back