I HAVE FARTS that lasted longer than T:V

=Stigmartyr=

Veteran X
I was feeling a little dis-infranchised by the poop-shoot pirates at VU Games, so I re-installed T2 after almost 6 months.

I have to say that the game-play and over-all GFX are still pretty damn good. In fact Im liking it alot more than I thought I would after having been in TV for a while.

I got to thinking about the amazing mods built for it among so many other custom things, and I dusted off a mod called SHIFTER that won the mod of the year in 2002 among other things.

I figured I would invite the tribes community to give it a shot with our clan. We fired up our server again: =[B|C]= Shifter Xtreme and you can come do your worst with the rest of us.

Some high-lights can be viewed in the short movies that were made by going to this link:

SHIFTER GUIDE & MOVIES

You can build stuff, tool around in a bunch of new vehicles and even toss nukes (2 per player per map), not to mention a bunch of other things too numerous to mention, like added weapon and pack options.

If you would like to give it a shot, that guide has everything to need to get started, and the folks in our server are always willing to answer questions.

Flame the thread if you're a base slut, thats fine. I still like classic too.

But to play Shifter you do have to have 2 brain cells to rub together.

ya, i loaded up T2 recently after playing TV since it came out...
instant action again, and that same old addiction feeling.
shit, i loved T1 but it seems too skeletal now camparatively.
TV is kinda fun for some stuff but not for anything real, definitely not for any competition. i have learned to like the grapple tho.
I even jumped into Legends for a while recently too to give that a shot.
I think its awesome that its developed by the community and has great potential.
but i gotta say, T2c is the funnest of the bunch, still has the complexity and tools for tons of roles, and never gets boring, which i cant say for any of the others.

eh..
$.02

Can you believe that Tribes 2 is selling on Amazon.com for as little as 98 cents??

You can buy a brand new copy for $2

2 DOLLA!

You cant even get a blow job in vietnam for 2 dolla anymore! :sex:

Was on Miami vehicles this morning, and I have to tell you that if TV shriveled up and died tomorrow, I wouldnt give 2 shits.

Tribes 2 still rox

piper said:
Hey SkyMonkey!!!
whachoo playin these days?

Not much online really. Did the WoW thing for a bit, got tired of the asshats. Been playing CoD, and some UT2k4 mods. Friend just gave me Brothers in Arms for my bday, going to check that out shortly.

Not as much gaming time as I used to have, and no online comp that really appeals to me lately.

what you up to?

Back