Julia cameo in SWAT 4.

Rosdower said:
cool, SWAT4 is giving T:V more publicity than VUG

You can tell far more work actually went into the interface and controls for SWAT 4. The menus that appear on screen were a feature I thought they might consider integrating into TV.

Norrin said:
It's interesting that he shoots the cutout of Julia.

Yeah I thought hmm is that some kind of subliminal act of anger toward TV and the Tribes community =P. IG has always been touted as a great dev company because of titles like system shock and their SP talents. TV probaly their first big failure.

They should change the cutout to have julia naked and bent over so you can fuck her in the ass over and over.

they deffinetly need to work on the walking animations, all the guys walk like they have sticks in their asses, other than that it looks pretty decent

but it wont change, and i wont care

Last edited:
That game looks just about as thrilling as watching flies eat shit.

Who in their right mind would buy Swat 4 over Halflife???

Looks like another top seller! :lol:

Yes, that looks like ass, and not Jenna jameson ass either, more like Rosie O'Donnel ass.
SWAT 4 was truly a terrible idea. The market is already hyper-saturated with that sort of game. Hell, if you own UT2k4 (and who doesn't, at this point?), there's 2-3 free mods in the same vein as SWAT4. All using basically the sme engine - so why pay another $50 for essentially the same game? Then there's Raven Shield, also essentially the same thing, but from a company with a proven track record. Or America's Army, also the same thing, for the very nice price of . . . free.
Since T:V was a unique problem it was a gamble, sure. But this looks like a sure thing - a sure failure, that is.
Someone needs to take away IG's permission to do shooters.

Back