Happy 24th Birthday Trayvon Martin

Yeah. I do have you there. You're a fucking cunt coward.

"I don't want to defend another person cuz I might get hurt or get in twouble from some leftist district attorney!"

He didn't even engage the nigger. The nigger confronted him after hiding around bushes.

Defend what other person? There was no other person. Trevon hadn't actually done anything at that point.

And he did engage Trevon. By his own words, Trevon came out from between the houses and they both verbally engaged each other before Trevon hit him.

You people live in a fucking fantasy land.

medical reports corroborate that he climbed on top of Zimmerman and ground pounded him onto the pavement

serveimage

at which point shooting him was beyond justified and legal (it was life or death when you black out and they will not stop)

the rest doesn't really matter to me

part of neighborhood watch is watching people in your neighborhood

I dont think anyone in the thread said that Trevon didn't deserve it.

And all I've said is that it wasn't worth Zimmerman doing, he put himself into the situation and his life has been ruined because of it.

Last edited:
Defend what other person? There was no other person. Trevon hadn't actually done anything at that point.
*cough* His fucking neighborhood, retard.

And he did engage Trevon. By his own words, Trevon came out from between the houses and they both verbally engaged each other before Trevon hit him.
No, by his own words, the nigger engaged HIM from the side when he was getting an address down the pathway.

You people live in a fucking fantasy land.
You're a cuck pussy faggot. Shut the fuck up.

true story I've never raged that hard in my whole entire life :sunny:

you really gotta wonder what kind of shitty parenting went into creating Validuz, I bet it would make a great case study
Look everyone! It's the nigger-hater that refused to rent to blacks or live around them while now pretending he's not racist.

:lol: Very few people are so pathetic to not stand by their true convictions, even when "anonymous" online.

Is Validuz really this stupid, or is this like a troll thing.

I can't ever remember who is actually dumb or pretend dumb.

Validuz isn't stupid at all

he's just special

mommy hugged him too much, or not enough...late night sneaky Uncle (;)), bullied at school, etc

so I refused to rent to, or live near, people who don't actually live in this country

:bigthumb: OK dude

it would indeed be weird if I'd ever made that statement :d

dont believe everything you read Val, we all have an agenda of some kind :phone:

it would indeed be weird if I'd ever made that statement :d

dont believe everything you read Val, we all have an agenda of some kind :phone:
Well, I'm reasonably recall it being a quote (with link) from you.

Either way, you're a wishy-washy leftist who think he's some sort of reasonable "middle-ground" person (no such thing).

Internet toughguy says what?
Don't try to overcompensate now.

We all know you're too scared or pussy to care about a strange nigger roaming around your white neighborhood suspiciously. You've already admitted it. You just think it's because you're intelligent, when in reality it's because you're a coward.

"He cuda gotted hurt!!1" :rolleyes:

I hope you don't have children, because no young boy deserves to have a pussy for a father, and young girls need a real man to look up to so they know what to seek out when they're older.

Back