[Politics] Should infanticide be legalized?

Tribalwar.com: Where you can be a pimply nerd-virgin loser jew in real life and still pretend you're cool online.

Obviously not. I don't think you'll find many, if any, people who would argue that it should be. I think this story is more of an example of either an incompetently written law that they're now trying to defend as not incompetent, or a law written as purposefully vague and ambiguous in order to exploit it for political convenience only now it's being used as evidence against the writers of malicious intent.

I do not support this.

It is murder. The child has been born. Dont want? Give up for adoption....

What's the rush to decide if you are going to kill the baby right after it is born or not?

Such a serious decision with such heavy moral implications could take years to contemplate and arise at a reasonable decision.

We should probably wait until the child is at least 5 or 6 to see if any physical or mental conditions arise and then decide to kill it or not then when we can make a more informed decision.

And actually, if you wait until it is 10 or 12, you'd get even more information, so maybe we should hold off until then...

And actually...

What's the rush to decide if you are going to kill the baby right after it is born or not?

Such a serious decision with such heavy moral implications could take years to contemplate and arise at a reasonable decision.

We should probably wait until the child is at least 5 or 6 to see if any physical or mental conditions arise and then decide to kill it or not then when we can make a more informed decision.

And actually, if you wait until it is 10 or 12, you'd get even more information, so maybe we should hold off until then...

And actually...

Considering serious life debilitating mental illnesses can take to the mid 20's to develop well... lets start aborting the left's voting block.

The same leftists cheering for the deaths of babies cannot tolerate the death penalty. Its hypocritical that they dont mind murdering babies but for people who've killed others instead we must try and redeem. People who time and time again demonstrate that they cannot function in society properly must be kept alive at all costs while those who've done no wrong must be murdered without a second thought.

Insanity at its finest...

giphy.gif

I agree with the poster who said that politicians should stay out of medical affairs, for the most part. As far as what kind of doctor would perform this kind of procedure... not many would do it willfully, I imagine. I work with a lot of obstetricians, and none of them want to murder children. That said, when you get down to individual circumstances, this kind of stuff can get complicated. For instance, a doctor cannot abandon a patient. Just because I am morally opposed to a certain type of procedure doesn't mean that I can turn a patient away or refuse to provide care. I have to find an equally competent person to provide necessary care for the patient.

i am against this legislation because TW would be robbed of valuable contributions from clu / epicdummy / triple / vanster

that also includes Edonor because he truly nailed the perfect retard persona of this place... fucking well done

(unrelated, i get Orange Hitler let you down bigly btw)

Back