FS: 20% Recurring Monthly Discount from Branzone.com

Brandon once saved a dozen school kids from a burning school bus teetering on the edge of the Grand Canyon during a freak hurricane while a band of ninjas assaulted him with shuriken and nunchucks and 800 Scotsmen blared Amazing Grace on 800 bagpipes.

I saw the whole thing. It was glorious.

Had to remove the coupon from the thread due to google searches 'branzone coupon' so we were seeing an overwhelming amount of people using the coupon who were not members of TW. Please pm me for the new coupon code. I will always respond within 24 hours at the latest, most of the time within a couple hours.

Had to remove the coupon from the thread due to google searches 'branzone coupon' so we were seeing an overwhelming amount of people using the coupon who were not members of TW. Please pm me for the new coupon code. I will always respond within 24 hours at the latest, most of the time within a couple hours.
Those dirty cheaters!!!

how much would it cost to host 80 mb of sound files that would be downloaded maybe a few times a month (more for records than anything)

I asked about a web/forum site in the other thread and you asked what my traffic was and I didn't get right back to you on it obviously other than to say I didn't think it was a great deal and it isn't. It's just a small community (Bloomington, IN) forum for mainly political discussion and an assortment of other interest.

Our version is phpBB 2.0.22. We currently occupy a whopping 19.2 MB of space for our phpBB installation. Overall, the entire site is about 100 MB.

For the first half of August, we've had 1356 unique visitors who have made 5811 visits, generating 71,881 Pages and accounting for 321726 hits. Our bandwidth usage for the first half of August is 1008.62 MB. It looks as if we are averaging around 3 GB of transfer per month for the last few months.

We also served up an addtional 62,376 pages generating 67,722 hits which used up 363.79 MB of bandwidth. This was from "non viewed traffic," traffic generated by robots, worms, or replies with special HTTP status codes.

This is actually down a bit from the previous months.

The Branzone deal sounded great, but now they've changed it so if you want to host any more domains beyond the first, its $1/month each...$12 extra a year for each (not counting $9 to register each also)...A bit ridiculous when most others give you unlimited additional domains for free.

If you only plan to host one domain I'm sure its a good deal though.

The Branzone deal sounded great, but now they've changed it so if you want to host any more domains beyond the first, its $1/month each...$12 extra a year for each (not counting $9 to register each also)...A bit ridiculous when most others give you unlimited additional domains for free.

If you only plan to host one domain I'm sure its a good deal though.

Hosting 10+ domains on one account for $2.95/month is ridiculous. Especially when we do not limit the cpu/ram resources like "most others". We are a business not a hobby site. The $1.00/month fee per additional domain is still very inexpensive considering you don't have to purchase a completely seperate hosting package per domain.

If you want to 'park' a domain to point to the same data we can work something out, otherwise seperate sites will have the additional fee.

Hosting 10+ domains on one account for $2.95/month is ridiculous.

Allowing 5 or 10 addon domains would have been perfect to convince me to sign up (and would also counter any abuse I would think).

As you said though, you are geared toward businesses. I would be hosting 5 or so small websites some personal, some small business, which currently only use about 250 mb of storage, 2 gb of bandwidth per year, and are all completely static pages. I would have liked to have helped out the TW/Branzone partnership but Branzone doesn't offer a package that suits a customer like me. :shrug:

I maintain that Branzone would be a great choice for single websites and I've heard great things about your customer service...a huge plus.

Last edited:
bran - i sent u a PM last night
my PMs don't work though ( i can't receive ) so please please email me back (also included in another PM)
thanks.

TW sucked up all my bandwidth - someone linked to a post i made in GD so my fault of course, i didn't realize they opened GD up to everyone, even unregistered people. amazed my girlfiend hasen't left me yet.

anyhoo sucks when you run out of bandwith you can't access your cpanel, i might have upgraded since it was like Jan 03 or so I used it all up. should be fixed though, i can still access and use it via FTP.

I assume you have an account with Branzone - pm your email address on the account and I'll take care of it.

Bandwidth resets on the 1st of each month regardless of renew date.

I want a coupon but am far too lazy to wait for one so I'm going to pay for 6 months of service and just ask that you extend it to 7 months for free please. :D

kthnx

Back