Hot Sauce Thread

franks, texas pete, tobasco

cholula 4 mexican stuff
This, these are like staples. A little kick but not burn your mouth off. Just picked up two bottles of Franks at Publix, it was BOGO. My daughter and her BF give me hot sauce bottles as presents. Variety is the key. They recently went to the Pigeon Forge area and there's a store called Pepper Palace. Brought me home a bottle called Kraken and it was hot (one drop at a time). Publix also sells their own brand of Salsa in a jar that's pretty good (mild or medium).

Last edited:
u guys r amaeturas

chi-ugc-article-chicago-based-all-spice-cafe-gets-fired-up-ab-2015-08-20

the cayenne and jolokia are gfg

franks ofc

cholula but i can go through nearly a bottle when eating my chicken rice vegetable

basically, hotsauce is the only hting that keeps me from killing some1 when i am in machine mode eating chicken rice vegetable 5 nights a week

What?

It's definitely less hot than tabasco, and this is a vinegar based hot sauce.

It's a great hot sauce. It's one of the 4 I use, but you're wrong on all counts.

?

i said its about as spicy, since both of them are pretty damn mild, and it's significantly less vinegary tasting than tobasco not devoid of all vinegar.

Goddamn i love hot sauce but the last few years my stomach has started to get fucked up the day after eating really spicy foods. Stomach cramp is the worst :(

The last batch I made was mustard base and had 14 habenaros in it. Tobasco tastes good but it not hot at all.

I'm another boring mainstreamer who uses Tabasco original, Tabasco jalapeno, El Yucateco, Cholula (by the pint), sriracha, etc.

That Watkins mushroom ketchup intrigues me.

I really dig that green Marie Sharp.It's not so hot but it's unique. It's made from prickly pear cactus or some shit.

rayan this thread reminds me

we have 2 have conf call on pepper form data tables and other security matters etc next week

we have been negelectin the maitanance

Tapatio - its a decent table sauce pretty mild, the wife likes it.

ElYucaTeco has a few good sauces they have some heat, hotter than Jalapeno but not approaching habanero..
- Red has a decent flavor and a bit of heat to it was.
- KublaIk a little more heat OK flavor.
-Caribbean again some heat great flavor quickly became a favorite.
- Green I’d take any of the above over the green it not bad I just prefer the flavor of the other.
-The Jalpena and Chipotle are both milder with decent flavor.
-The Black - tried it didn’t care for the flavor at all and tossed it out.

Back