[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

18485274_10159846578100354_4343432259157770424_n.jpg

i was checking to see if the emmy ratings were really bad and in the process found a bunch of sites saying it was because of policitical nonsense and all the leftwing fake news sites were actually on the defensive with headlines like "ratings low not due to trump" lol

fucking leftwing retards still have no idea how they lost the election its astonishing how far their heads are up their asses.

it getting really embarrassing lately u have hilary signing books at

costco lmao and some question if maga is taking place or not :lol:

trump/putin/pence 2020

This is true. I had a Mexican girl from LA tell me she wanted to kill the President.

By the end of the night she wanted me to cheat on my gf

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong... can you tell which thing is not like the other, before I finish my song....

pnvPyLUep

i was checking to see if the emmy ratings were really bad and in the process found a bunch of sites saying it was because of policitical nonsense and all the leftwing fake news sites were actually on the defensive with headlines like "ratings low not due to trump" lol

fucking leftwing retards still have no idea how they lost the election its astonishing how far their heads are up their asses.
+rep'd :flag:

13979925-Portrait-of-a-bald-eagle-lat-haliaeetus-leucocephalus-Stock-Photo.jpg

Yess!

Back