Post your FOV here

so, through the console you can only set it to a max of 120 i think, but otherwise through script, i dunno what the max is, but i played on 145 for awhile per someone's recommendation. it is really really odd looking and really difficult to get used to, but i got more moving mid-airs than i usually did.

so, rhotguh the oncoles ouy cna only ets it to a mxa fo 120 i thikn, ubt eotrshwie utroghh csrpit, i udnno (htaw RO what) the amx si, tub i played (on OR on) 145 fro iahwle epr soeomne's nmtaeomneoidrc. it si rlleya lraely odd olikong nad yralel idfctfilu ot teg ueds to, ubt i gto (omre RO oerm) viomng idm-isar tahn i suyuall idd.

wea.jpg

hey broast what ever happened with bloom in T1? that looked kewl

one time i joined a tribes community really late into the life of the game and released a bunch of cool weapons skins and terrain textures and then i moved over to unique gui and hud elements and i would release one at a time and people thought they were cool and then i started making a bunch of really advanced ones and showing video and pics but then i never released them or updated w/ any progress what the heck????????????

I wonder what my fov irl is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_field said:
The normal human visual field extends to approximately 60 degrees nasally (toward the nose, or inward) from the vertical meridian in each eye, to 100 degrees temporally (away from the nose, or outwards) from the vertical meridian, and approximately 60 degrees above and 75 below the horizontal meridian.

i don't know what this means

also broast plz release bloom

Back