Are you white trash? The test question

ReCurve

Contributor
Veteran XV
Have you ever eaten fried bologna?
If they say yes, then they are either white trash, or they have dated white trash.
Me I'm 3/4 white trash by birth. Until I was about 12 I thought the rich kids lived in the the trailer park up the road.
One of the few good things about being white trash is hot biscuits and fried bologna and egg sandwiches.
now for the recipe link, I love the BBQ Pit Boys on youtube so enjoy.
The one thing I do different with this recipe is I punch 4 holes through the log with a piece of 1/4 inch pipe and fill it with sweet baby rays, then push the chunks out to make plugs so the sauce stays inside. I also diamond cut the whole log before the rub.
Chop the rest of the plugs up and mix with scrambled eggs and pan fry slices of bologna. After one side is hot flip it then dump the egg mixture on the slice the holes help hold the egg. Mayo cheese and mustard and wonder bread if you want to go old school.
link to the bbq boys, enjoy the vids these guys are cool.

YouTube - Hickory Smoked BBQ Pit Boys Bologna Barbecue Recipe

Please stop trolling the cooking forum with Bologna and mcrib posts.

Thank you...

when your right your right. i will sincerely apologize for the mcribb post. It was a completely out of line topic of discussion for the cooking forum.
I just thought it was an interesting topic (food related) considering the forum was food related, and having been around the web long enough to witness the following of the Mcrib loving nazi"s. I will promise you i will do my best not to TROLL so much in the future.
The Bologna post should be perfectly acceptable though, and the video link might expose a few people to grilling.
I like to think I don't troll so much, but if you disagree feel free to use the ignore feature.

Back