Predict whether Trump will be impeached and convicted in the Senate by aScotiA - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Predict whether Trump will be impeached and convicted in the Senate
Page 2 of 3
View Poll Results: Percent chance Trump is impeached and convicted in the Senate
0% 35 60.34%
1% to 10% 13 22.41%
10% to 20% 4 6.90%
20% to 50% 5 8.62%
50% to 80% 0 0%
80-99% 0 0%
100% 1 1.72%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
21 - 11-07-2019, 08:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
What the **** is wrong with Virginians?
An ever expanding federal government, whose employees are 75% democrat. We didn't even elect Jonah "Jet" Thomas as Soil and Water Conservation Director.

Sponsored Links
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
22 - 11-07-2019, 08:44
Lol at anyone who believes there is any actual difference between Democrats and Republicans. 2 party system is an illusion. They been working together to pick our pockets for many years now.

Zanthious
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
23 - 11-07-2019, 08:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
selecting reeeeing i like it
if i dont ree who will?

-SS-
VeteranX
Old
24 - 11-07-2019, 09:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Lol at anyone who believes there is any actual difference between Democrats and Republicans. 2 party system is an illusion. They been working together to pick our pockets for many years now.
^ this

and because Orange Hitler is an outsider, they want him gone

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
25 - 11-07-2019, 13:47
I imagine Trump has made things pretty awkward to the many politicians he bought when he was just a businessman.

Buk Naked
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 11-07-2019, 14:06
Regarding 50% of public supporting impeachment, I think there's a lot of Trump supporters that also want impeachment as it makes the dems appear even crazier and more extreme.

Vanster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
27 - 11-07-2019, 14:11
I think it's too early to ask people to guess whether or not it is going to happen because the impeachment inquiry won't be open to the public for another week. My guess now isn't a very intelligent one because I don't know what evidence they have.

After we know what they know, I'll be a lot more sure about whether or not he's going to be removed from office. Also, lol @ people that think it is a sure thing already-- those that voted 0% or 100%. I hope these people are joking.

samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
28 - 11-07-2019, 14:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
^ this

and because Orange Hitler is an outsider, they want him gone
^ this

cael
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 11-07-2019, 14:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
^ this
^ this

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
30 - 11-07-2019, 14:46
Wait, has Trump pissed off Putin by deviating from the script and I didn't hear about it?

No? Then 0% chance the Senate will convict.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
31 - 11-07-2019, 14:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I think it's too early to ask people to guess whether or not it is going to happen because the impeachment inquiry won't be open to the public for another week. My guess now isn't a very intelligent one because I don't know what evidence they have.

After we know what they know, I'll be a lot more sure about whether or not he's going to be removed from office. Also, lol @ people that think it is a sure thing already-- those that voted 0% or 100%. I hope these people are joking.
You know everything they do, they've been leaking anything they consider remotely damaging to sway public opinion. You had no problem saying it's 20 to 50% likely he will be convicted before seeing any of this supposed secret evidence.

I don't think it's unreasonable to say republicans won't convict their own president less than a year before an election based solely on democrats testifying to democrats that they didn't like something Trump did.

cael
VeteranXV
Old
32 - 11-07-2019, 14:56
all these radical democrats who donated to his campaign in exchange for diplomatic corps jobs are out to get him

T-Dawg
VeteranXV
Old
33 - 11-07-2019, 18:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
^ this
that?

THAT?

amRam
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
34 - 11-07-2019, 18:59
Quote:

You're an alcoholic woman-beater.

Gandalf
VeteranXV
Old
35 - 11-07-2019, 20:34
Quote:

Bill Clinton was saved by a completely partisan vote in the senate even though there was irrefutable evidence of his guilt. He was disbarred because of it. What makes you think the outcome of this sham is going to go any different? The parties, regardless of their like or dislike of their leader, arenít going to eat their own. Figure it out.

Vanster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
36 - 11-07-2019, 20:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
You had no problem saying it's 20 to 50% likely he will be convicted before seeing any of this supposed secret evidence.
Incorrect, I had a big problem. That's my best guess with what I know now.
When the depositions and the public phase of his impeachment begins, I'll know more.

lemontw
Veteran
Old
37 - 11-07-2019, 20:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
mooop brains
is moop the latest in teen memes

lmfao grown "men" and teen memes

lemontw
Veteran
Old
38 - 11-07-2019, 20:38
Quote:
Incorrect, I had a big problem. That's my best guess with what I know now.
When the depositions and the public phase of his impeachment begins, I'll know more.
yo vanster

u were pretty sure about russia

like 100% sure

AnubiS
VeteranX
Old
39 - 11-09-2019, 19:11
Despite the fact that are 50000 reasons to impeach the son of the *****, I personally don't believe (that much) it will happen. USA has institutions that are mature enough to find solutions for all the crap he made.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
40 - 11-09-2019, 19:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubiS View Post
Despite the fact that are 50000 reasons to impeach the son of the *****, I personally don't believe (that much) it will happen. USA has institutions that are mature enough to find solutions for all the crap he made.
look at this ****ing noob euroscum, thinking he knows anything about what's going on here in the US.

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Predict whether Trump will be impeached and convicted in the Senate

Social Website Bullshit