Predict whether Trump will be impeached and convicted in the Senate by aScotiA - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Predict whether Trump will be impeached and convicted in the Senate
Page 2 of 3
Thread Tools
View Poll Results: Percent chance Trump is impeached and convicted in the Senate
0% 35 60.34%
1% to 10% 13 22.41%
10% to 20% 4 6.90%
20% to 50% 5 8.62%
50% to 80% 0 0%
80-99% 0 0%
100% 1 1.72%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
21 - 11-07-2019, 08:36
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
What the **** is wrong with Virginians?
An ever expanding federal government, whose employees are 75% democrat. We didn't even elect Jonah "Jet" Thomas as Soil and Water Conservation Director.
 
Fool is online now
 
Sponsored Links
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
22 - 11-07-2019, 08:44
Reply With Quote
Lol at anyone who believes there is any actual difference between Democrats and Republicans. 2 party system is an illusion. They been working together to pick our pockets for many years now.
 
Mr Jimmy Pop is online now
 
Zanthious
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
23 - 11-07-2019, 08:54
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
selecting reeeeing i like it
if i dont ree who will?
 
Zanthious is offline
 
-SS-
VeteranX
Old
24 - 11-07-2019, 09:02
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Lol at anyone who believes there is any actual difference between Democrats and Republicans. 2 party system is an illusion. They been working together to pick our pockets for many years now.
^ this

and because Orange Hitler is an outsider, they want him gone
 
-SS- is online now
 
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
25 - 11-07-2019, 13:47
Reply With Quote
I imagine Trump has made things pretty awkward to the many politicians he bought when he was just a businessman.
 
Mr Jimmy Pop is online now
 
Buk Naked
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 11-07-2019, 14:06
Reply With Quote
Regarding 50% of public supporting impeachment, I think there's a lot of Trump supporters that also want impeachment as it makes the dems appear even crazier and more extreme.
 
Buk Naked is offline
 
Vanster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
27 - 11-07-2019, 14:11
Reply With Quote
I think it's too early to ask people to guess whether or not it is going to happen because the impeachment inquiry won't be open to the public for another week. My guess now isn't a very intelligent one because I don't know what evidence they have.

After we know what they know, I'll be a lot more sure about whether or not he's going to be removed from office. Also, lol @ people that think it is a sure thing already-- those that voted 0% or 100%. I hope these people are joking.
 
Vanster is offline
 
samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
28 - 11-07-2019, 14:11
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
^ this

and because Orange Hitler is an outsider, they want him gone
^ this
 
samUwell is offline
 
cael
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 11-07-2019, 14:11
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
^ this
^ this
 
cael is offline
 
TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
30 - 11-07-2019, 14:46
Reply With Quote
Wait, has Trump pissed off Putin by deviating from the script and I didn't hear about it?

No? Then 0% chance the Senate will convict.
 
TheVoiceOfReason is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
31 - 11-07-2019, 14:52
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I think it's too early to ask people to guess whether or not it is going to happen because the impeachment inquiry won't be open to the public for another week. My guess now isn't a very intelligent one because I don't know what evidence they have.

After we know what they know, I'll be a lot more sure about whether or not he's going to be removed from office. Also, lol @ people that think it is a sure thing already-- those that voted 0% or 100%. I hope these people are joking.
You know everything they do, they've been leaking anything they consider remotely damaging to sway public opinion. You had no problem saying it's 20 to 50% likely he will be convicted before seeing any of this supposed secret evidence.

I don't think it's unreasonable to say republicans won't convict their own president less than a year before an election based solely on democrats testifying to democrats that they didn't like something Trump did.
 
Fool is online now
 
cael
VeteranXV
Old
32 - 11-07-2019, 14:56
Reply With Quote
all these radical democrats who donated to his campaign in exchange for diplomatic corps jobs are out to get him
 
cael is offline
 
T-Dawg
VeteranXV
Old
33 - 11-07-2019, 18:12
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
^ this
that?



THAT?
 
T-Dawg is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
34 - 11-07-2019, 18:59
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I think it's too early to ask people to guess whether or not it is going to happen because the impeachment inquiry won't be open to the public for another week. My guess now isn't a very intelligent one because I don't know what evidence they have.

After we know what they know, I'll be a lot more sure about whether or not he's going to be removed from office. Also, lol @ people that think it is a sure thing already-- those that voted 0% or 100%. I hope these people are joking.
You're an alcoholic woman-beater.
 
amRam is online now
 
Gandalf
VeteranXV
Old
35 - 11-07-2019, 20:34
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I think it's too early to ask people to guess whether or not it is going to happen because the impeachment inquiry won't be open to the public for another week. My guess now isn't a very intelligent one because I don't know what evidence they have.

After we know what they know, I'll be a lot more sure about whether or not he's going to be removed from office. Also, lol @ people that think it is a sure thing already-- those that voted 0% or 100%. I hope these people are joking.
Bill Clinton was saved by a completely partisan vote in the senate even though there was irrefutable evidence of his guilt. He was disbarred because of it. What makes you think the outcome of this sham is going to go any different? The parties, regardless of their like or dislike of their leader, arenít going to eat their own. Figure it out.
 
Gandalf is offline
 
Vanster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
36 - 11-07-2019, 20:35
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
You had no problem saying it's 20 to 50% likely he will be convicted before seeing any of this supposed secret evidence.
Incorrect, I had a big problem. That's my best guess with what I know now.
When the depositions and the public phase of his impeachment begins, I'll know more.
 
Vanster is offline
 
lemontw
Veteran
Old
37 - 11-07-2019, 20:37
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
mooop brains
is moop the latest in teen memes

lmfao grown "men" and teen memes
 
lemontw is offline
 
lemontw
Veteran
Old
38 - 11-07-2019, 20:38
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Incorrect, I had a big problem. That's my best guess with what I know now.
When the depositions and the public phase of his impeachment begins, I'll know more.
yo vanster

u were pretty sure about russia

like 100% sure
 
lemontw is offline
 
AnubiS
VeteranX
Old
39 - 11-09-2019, 19:11
Reply With Quote
Despite the fact that are 50000 reasons to impeach the son of the *****, I personally don't believe (that much) it will happen. USA has institutions that are mature enough to find solutions for all the crap he made.
 
AnubiS is offline
 
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
40 - 11-09-2019, 19:15
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubiS View Post
Despite the fact that are 50000 reasons to impeach the son of the *****, I personally don't believe (that much) it will happen. USA has institutions that are mature enough to find solutions for all the crap he made.
look at this ****ing noob euroscum, thinking he knows anything about what's going on here in the US.
 
havax is offline
 
Page 2 of 3
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Predict whether Trump will be impeached and convicted in the Senate

Social Website Bullshit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:06.