[terminator movie] rotten tomatoes finally starts faking audience scores? by bowl of blood - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [terminator movie] rotten tomatoes finally starts faking audience scores?
Page 2 of 3
S_hift
VeteranX
Old
21 - 11-04-2019, 13:11
well damn i watched the first one on youtube somehow for free but its taken down now... I'm sure you could find it somewhere but now youtube is trying to rent it out

Last edited by S_hift; 11-04-2019 at 13:13..
Sponsored Links
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 11-04-2019, 17:25
The time machine is more of a boomer time travel show

T2 is gen x

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
23 - 11-04-2019, 17:51
t3 is gen x u can have it

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 11-04-2019, 23:06
What I really wanna see is a Sarah conners origin story about how she became a waitress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 11-05-2019, 05:12
Nice videos Pagy. When the timeline is so whacked, that's what loses it for me.
terminators-multiple-timelines-explained-where-does-dark-fate-fit-in

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 11-05-2019 at 05:14..
Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
26 - 11-05-2019, 13:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Nice videos Pagy. When the timeline is so whacked, that's what loses it for me.
terminators-multiple-timelines-explained-where-does-dark-fate-fit-in
pro tip

ignore all the movies except term1 and 2
dummy

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 11-06-2019, 15:46
t2 was the end. they closed all causality loops. they won. skynet lost. saying judgment day would happen regardless spits in the face of the first two

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 11-06-2019, 16:33
imagine what the next matrix will be like :facepalm:

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
29 - 11-06-2019, 16:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magical Zoo View Post
t2 was the end. they closed all causality loops. they won. skynet lost. saying judgment day would happen regardless spits in the face of the first two
thats not how t2 ended

t2 ended with a video of a blank highway insinuating that anything is possible

it is the end though and this new one looks awful

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
30 - 11-07-2019, 05:37
Quote:
Yep, that is the answer. It's sad when a movie you like turns to crap with remakes and you have to ignore them. (Matrix, 2001 a Space Odyssey, Star Wars, Tron)

Here's another video explaining different time lines.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3zTfXvYZ9s

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 11-07-2019 at 08:21..
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 11-07-2019, 06:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiEND View Post
imagine what the next matrix will be like :facepalm:
Lana Wachowski

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 11-07-2019, 15:35
xmas carol wasnt rly time "travel" rather a viewing into the past.... something thats actually closer to reality btw

btw.. i invent future only time travel device. already hav early prototype:

plz keep top secret

Last edited by HaPpY; 11-07-2019 at 15:39..
KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
33 - 11-07-2019, 16:41
That’s the same fridge I have!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
34 - 11-07-2019, 16:58
I went to see it without knowing what it was.. figured Cameron was back, Hamilton was back, how bad could it be? diversity hire was pretty decent, she didn't hold back the movie, but the plot was ****ing awful. T2 was retconned in a ****ty way with no explanation for why. insert bunch of cookie cutter action sequences to the big reveal is that diversity hire is the new john connor, not diversity hire's son like sarah connor kept assuming. girl power! returns the story to exactly the same place as t2 except it's the First Order not the Empire.

hollywood is really awful right now

edit: illegally crossing the border from mexico into the us was also a plot point, presented pretty much how you'd expect

Last edited by Ixiterra; 11-07-2019 at 17:10..
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 11-07-2019, 17:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixiterra View Post
I went to see it without knowing what it was.. figured Cameron was back, Hamilton was back, how bad could it be? diversity hire was pretty decent, she didn't hold back the movie, but the plot was ****ing awful. T2 was retconned in a ****ty way with no explanation for why. insert bunch of cookie cutter action sequences to the big reveal is that diversity hire is the new john connor, not diversity hire's son like sarah connor kept assuming. girl power! returns the story to exactly the same place as t2 except it's the First Order not the Empire.

hollywood is really awful right now

edit: illegally crossing the border from mexico into the us was also a plot point, presented pretty much how you'd expect
just think...

Writing Credits
James Cameron ... (story by) &
Charles H. Eglee ... (story by) &
Josh Friedman ... (story by) and
David S. Goyer ... (story by) &
Justin Rhodes ... (story by)

David S. Goyer ... (screenplay by) &
Justin Rhodes ... (screenplay by) and
Billy Ray ... (screenplay by)

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
36 - 11-07-2019, 22:50
I saw it tonight and I'm so woke.
Women are so much stronger than men.
White men need to stop raping women during hard times.
They had fun killing LOTS of border patrol... not a ****ing tear shed and made fun of one who corrected the heroine when heroine called detainees, prisoners... pretty ****ing disgusting,,, like shatshooter produced that part
It's what fool says it is and it was ok fun... for the $6 dollars we paid to see it.
sequel... women are hunkering down for the big battle to come

Last edited by SeVeReD; 11-07-2019 at 22:56..
Snake{TS}
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
37 - 11-07-2019, 23:43
Quote:
This.

For me it's not even the forced feminist agenda or inclusiveness or any other bull****. The story ended with T2. Nobody, in so far as I know, is asking for these endless reboots. All of the films following T2 have been garbage. I think it was T4? Where they essentially went "welp, nothing in T1 ever happened, that was all ****, sorry you liked that story, this is what we're going with now".

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
38 - 11-07-2019, 23:59
They try to pull out of it by saying humans just ****ed up again and the same thing (machines become conscious and hate humans)
happens again

kinda like the way they write scrips nowadays
take a known story and diverse it a bit

Last edited by SeVeReD; 11-08-2019 at 00:01..
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
39 - 11-08-2019, 00:00
Not really. There's no way that Dyson's death and the destruction of a building stops the development of Skynet. That sort of project would have redundancy and would never be dependent on a single individual to see to completion. Even with files destroyed there would be people at the company who would've been a part of the design process. "Things we would have never thought of!" You could just as easily write the events of T2 as being essential to the development of Skynet.

If you wanted to keep the whole Judgement Day averted plot though, you could just have Skynet behave systematically with basic contingencies to ensure it's own development. I liked Red Letter's idea of just having an old, fat John Conner who is a mechanic now. Maybe he's hostile to his mom now because he's not a savior and he never will be. Maybe Sarah can't simply stop crusading, and becomes some sort of revolutionary psycho while thinking everyone remotely dangerous might be a terminator. What sort of psychological impact does saving 3 billion lives and nobody knows it or believes you if you tell them?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
40 - 11-08-2019, 00:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Not really. There's no way that Dyson's death and the destruction of a building stops the development of Skynet. That sort of project would have redundancy and would never be dependent on a single individual to see to completion. Even with files destroyed there would be people at the company who would've been a part of the design process. "Things we would have never thought of!" You could just as easily write the events of T2 as being essential to the development of Skynet.

If you wanted to keep the whole Judgement Day averted plot though, you could just have Skynet behave systematically with basic contingencies to ensure it's own development. I liked Red Letter's idea of just having an old, fat John Conner who is a mechanic now. Maybe he's hostile to his mom now because he's not a savior and he never will be. Maybe Sarah can't simply stop crusading, and becomes some sort of revolutionary psycho while thinking everyone remotely dangerous might be a terminator. What sort of psychological impact does saving 3 billion lives and nobody knows it or believes you if you tell them?
I can get on board with this.

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [terminator movie] rotten tomatoes finally starts faking audience scores?

Social Website Bullshit