Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Minecraft
Reload this Page Minecraft
Page 66 of 202
Gundam
VeteranX
Old
1301 - 10-10-2010, 05:19
I think we should go zero cheating. No cuboid, no /item, no handing out diamond pickaxes, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if we wanted another wipe in a month anyway, we could just decide on a new flavor of the month then. TNT month anyone?

Sponsored Links
Wraithed
VeteranXV
Old
1302 - 10-10-2010, 05:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Turn on creeps and no cheating. It would also be great if we can start using mumble when we play. Most tribalwarriors already have it from our recent BC2 days.
We have room... just sign on.

Reggs
VeteranXV
Old
1303 - 10-10-2010, 06:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithed View Post
We have room... just sign on.
Nice, I had no idea.

I cant wait to sit down after a long day, gin and tonic in hand, and talk with my internet friends about blocks.

Mafo
VeteranX
Old
1304 - 10-10-2010, 10:03
I like the idea of starting again and limited what people have. I agree that after mining for everything for a couple days, both coal and diamond are so rare that if I didn't throw away the random diamond pickaxe I bought I would have never had one for any amount of time and all the work I've done would have taken much longer.

On the other hand, I randomly found that diamond pickaxe, so I still am playing the legit way, and I'm having a hell of a time :P

MajorChaos
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1305 - 10-10-2010, 10:28
I think a wipe would be fun. As long as the updates actually make SMP work and its hard.

Also can you add these people to the whitelist:

Mistdragon4
Banditxp

Last edited by MajorChaos; 10-10-2010 at 13:28..
Piata
VeteranXV
Old
1306 - 10-10-2010, 10:37
If they fix mp with the next update, I'd go for a fresh start. TW's server is neat, but the structures lose some of their charm knowing 90% of the stuff on there was built with cheats.

Last edited by Piata; 10-10-2010 at 17:36..
D
VeteranXV
Old
1307 - 10-10-2010, 10:51
Damn, I'm on vacation the week of the 31st.
Keep a room for me in the mega fortress.

Golazo
VeteranX
Old
1308 - 10-10-2010, 11:42
wait until new content/game modes are added before you take away cuboid and item generating

i dont see the point of playing the game in its current multi player state (no deaths, no monsters, no switches, just building) without cheats/item generating, so i wont be playing if u reset it now

also 80% of the people replying in the past page dont even play on the server. if you want to take a poll, periodically log-in to the server like you do anyways and ask the people playing

Last edited by Golazo; 10-10-2010 at 11:50..
Spiderman
VeteranXV
Old
1309 - 10-10-2010, 11:51
iron picks are just as good as diamond

what the **** is up with gold though? it's always lower / harder to find but absolutely sucks as a building material / tool material so what the **** is the point?

PessimiStick
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1310 - 10-10-2010, 12:12
If they fix mobs and **** in the Haloween patch, I vote we wipe and play with no /item, no /give, and no cuboid.

TheGhost
VeteranXV
Old
1311 - 10-10-2010, 12:23
Can anyone share their account for 5 minutes? I just want to play offline, but I can't until I login once

pZ II Birdy
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1312 - 10-10-2010, 12:45
If the tw server goes no cuboid/give I'll actually buy the game and start playing online.

Golazo
VeteranX
Old
1313 - 10-10-2010, 12:52
i wonder how many of these people supporting no cuboid or /item just want to grief the server

Wyrm
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1314 - 10-10-2010, 13:50
add to whitelist: TheIrishPirate

Rilke
VeteranX
Old
1315 - 10-10-2010, 14:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
If they fix mobs and **** in the Haloween patch, I vote we wipe and play with no /item, no /give, and no cuboid.
I like this. I'm not sure exactly how significant it is since I haven't built anything on the mp server, but I've sunk more hours into SP than I'd like to admit, and I can only imagine how the cheats would ruin the fun of building something from nothing.

krustyy
VeteranXV
Old
1316 - 10-10-2010, 14:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTicky View Post
you can just re-generate the axes by throwing them and picking them up again
I dont think that works in MP. Also, you underestimate the convenience of having a stack of diamond pickaxes. You pretty much never have to stop to get out a new axe. Whenever the durability of one drops, the number in the stack just goes down by one. I've been using the same stack of axes on my server at work for like 2 weeks without any worrying about making more, keeping up inventory, or needing to briefly stop during excavation.

Dope
VeteranX
Old
1317 - 10-10-2010, 15:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by krustyy View Post
I dont think that works in MP. Also, you underestimate the convenience of having a stack of diamond pickaxes. You pretty much never have to stop to get out a new axe. Whenever the durability of one drops, the number in the stack just goes down by one. I've been using the same stack of axes on my server at work for like 2 weeks without any worrying about making more, keeping up inventory, or needing to briefly stop during excavation.
I didn't think you could stack axes

krustyy
VeteranXV
Old
1318 - 10-10-2010, 15:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dope View Post
I didn't think you could stack axes
If you do a /give to yourself while staring at a wall, your inventory will get populated with 1 item and then a stack of 63 items. So I just tossed the one di amond pickaxe and kept the 63. I think I'm down to about 15 now, but I've been building a multiple level fortress taking up the entire inside of a mountain.

Ciceron
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1319 - 10-10-2010, 17:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by krustyy View Post
It works in MP and is the only place it ever worked.

For now.

Piata
VeteranXV
Old
1320 - 10-10-2010, 17:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
iron picks are just as good as diamond

what the **** is up with gold though? it's always lower / harder to find but absolutely sucks as a building material / tool material so what the **** is the point?
Notch said he's probably going to use gold for alchemy farther down the line. Right now it's pretty much useless.

Page 66 of 202

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Minecraft
Reload this Page Minecraft

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
216.245.201.30:25566 , 69.162.127.73:25566 , connection timed out , i am fucking gay , jelleh , mc.tribal-craft.com:25566 , odio is a fucking retard , whaz rocks