[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

mark my fiancée is upset with you. She said you shoulda kissed tits girl earlier or Chelsea atleast. She still wants you to win though so it's ok. She might yell at you on xboxlive (add me) I'm "a passive menis"

nah dude he kissed her behind closed doors for a reason... she just blabbed her guts to the camera

In hindsight, you should have picked Robert.

Either way, one douchebag is leaving, so it's win-win I guess.

in a nutshell, ciji developed feelings for me throughout the show that weren't mutual, when I told her to back off she got pretty pissed at me. While the 4 of us were gone for the Halo Elimination Ciji told this story to Amy (which you saw on camera)

I got back, Chelsea told me about, I got pretty pissed about it and Amy told us to go into the bathroom to talk about it (stupid idea) and i'm like wtf. This producer comes flying out screaming, "You're in violation of contract leave the bathroom!" and thats what you saw us getting out

My only defense is I'm a smooth enough player to not pull a girl into a stinky-ass bathroom to make out ;)

in a nutshell, ciji developed feelings for me throughout the show that weren't mutual, when I told her to back off she got pretty pissed at me. While the 4 of us were gone for the Halo Elimination Ciji told this story to Amy (which you saw on camera)

I got back, Chelsea told me about, I got pretty pissed about it and Amy told us to go into the bathroom to talk about it (stupid idea) and i'm like wtf. This producer comes flying out screaming, "You're in violation of contract leave the bathroom!" and thats what you saw us getting out

My only defense is I'm a smooth enough player to not pull a girl into a stinky-ass bathroom to make out ;)

Thats ma story and Ima stickin to it

Back