Actually did find a Tribalwars type game (flash based and alot more detailed) by Sp!nfusor Salad - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Actually did find a Tribalwars type game (flash based and alot more detailed)
Page 11 of 16
Thread Tools
keneth16
VeteranX
Old
201 - 06-26-2008, 14:40
Reply With Quote
Invite capt awsome. I cant find a place to move to eastern Europe.
 
keneth16 is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
202 - 06-26-2008, 16:52
Reply With Quote
i'm surrounded by TW's - but i need to join the alliance.

how may i do so.
 
Detox.enD is offline
 
Alekhine
VeteranX
Old
203 - 06-26-2008, 17:03
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detox.enD View Post
i'm surrounded by TW's - but i need to join the alliance.

how may i do so.
There's one spot left in T/W. Iten is the leader. Ask him. Get on the IRC channel also if you can. #battledawn

My team, T/W2 is full. TW/3 is also full. |E| only has 2 members and they're TW dudes also, but I don't know who the leader is. In-game there are options for messaging.
 
Alekhine is offline
 
VonTed
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
204 - 06-26-2008, 17:18
Reply With Quote
Someone needs to conquer me, I can leave T/W2 if needed. But decide soon! (going on vacation tomorrow morning)

VonTed of Higgleytown (N. Italy)
 
VonTed is offline
 
Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
205 - 06-26-2008, 17:23
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekhine View Post
There's one spot left in T/W. Iten is the leader. Ask him. Get on the IRC channel also if you can. #battledawn

My team, T/W2 is full. TW/3 is also full. |E| only has 2 members and they're TW dudes also, but I don't know who the leader is. In-game there are options for messaging.
whats his ingame name?

edit: nvm, found it.
 
Detox.enD is offline
 
Alekhine
VeteranX
Old
206 - 06-26-2008, 17:35
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonTed View Post
Someone needs to conquer me, I can leave T/W2 if needed. But decide soon! (going on vacation tomorrow morning)

VonTed of Higgleytown (N. Italy)
We'll take care of it, but you should probably reverse that attack you launched

EDIT: K, we temporarily took you off T/W2. There's a spot waiting for you when you get back. Happy vacation!
 
Alekhine is offline
 
Last edited by Alekhine; 06-26-2008 at 17:39..
JodoFett
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
207 - 06-26-2008, 18:41
Reply With Quote
lol nm
 
JodoFett is offline
 
Last edited by JodoFett; 06-26-2008 at 18:44..
DrAsTiC
VeteranX
Old
208 - 06-26-2008, 19:41
Reply With Quote
Invite me too pls.

Ruler : Yippeekiyay
 
DrAsTiC is offline
 
Buddhaz Wisdom
Veteran++
Old
209 - 06-27-2008, 01:35
Reply With Quote
Well I got conquered by King Coditza of Shadow Land who is with RO. He is ranked #31. Anyone wanna help me?

15 ticks till the vehicle factory is ready.
 
Buddhaz Wisdom is offline
 
Sp!nfusor Salad
VeteranX
Old
210 - 06-27-2008, 03:03
Reply With Quote
rebeling myself now
 
Sp!nfusor Salad is offline
 
Wyrm
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
211 - 06-27-2008, 03:13
Reply With Quote
I started playing. As soon as I got out of protection, I got conquered. I barely understand how the game ****ing works and I'm already losing.
 
Wyrm is offline
 
Buddhaz Wisdom
Veteran++
Old
212 - 06-27-2008, 05:59
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyrm View Post
I started playing. As soon as I got out of protection, I got conquered. I barely understand how the game ****ing works and I'm already losing.
Yea same here. Like barly into one tick I get a ship on my radar that is coming in.
 
Buddhaz Wisdom is offline
 
Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
213 - 06-27-2008, 06:27
Reply With Quote
So ya, I have a ton of squads and like 5 conquered bases over here in north africa, but KOH has a ****ing army above me.
 
Blitz is offline
 
Noumenon
VeteranXV
Old
214 - 06-27-2008, 06:51
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
So ya, I have a ton of squads and like 5 conquered bases over here in north africa, but KOH has a ****ing army above me.
Wow, you are actually holding your own over there? Hopefully we can zap over there eventually but KOH is way more experienced and they probably have more paying players than we do.
 
Noumenon is offline
 
VonTed
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
215 - 06-27-2008, 09:33
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekhine View Post
We'll take care of it, but you should probably reverse that attack you launched

EDIT: K, we temporarily took you off T/W2. There's a spot waiting for you when you get back. Happy vacation!
Thanks My attack was soundly defeated, wimp called in his allies to help defend. Gave him something to think about for a second at least!
 
VonTed is offline
 
Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
216 - 06-27-2008, 10:28
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noumenon View Post
Wow, you are actually holding your own over there? Hopefully we can zap over there eventually but KOH is way more experienced and they probably have more paying players than we do.
Ya, I actually just conquered some dudes main base and I'm about to have vehicles ready. Now that I can convert Oil into metal things are moving much faster. 20 of my units (with lasers beams) got KIA against him, but I took his main base that had some big sphere over it.



Tbo, I have no idea wtf I'm doing but I guess I'm doing ok over here.
 
Blitz is offline
 
Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
217 - 06-27-2008, 10:33
Reply With Quote
 
Blitz is offline
 
Noumenon
VeteranXV
Old
218 - 06-27-2008, 10:41
Reply With Quote
Oh, thats a radar outpost.
 
Noumenon is offline
 
telos
VeteranXV
Old
219 - 06-27-2008, 11:00
Reply With Quote
I'm thinking I need to relocate. No room to construct outposts any where near me. ( i guess that defeats the purpose of an outpost).

I'm holed in pretty well and won't be conquered ever again but the opportunity for anything close enough to me is pretty slim. sucks that you can't steal an already conquered village. You basically need to get the guy to rebel and then get in there right away in order to claim anything for TW.
 
telos is offline
 
Alekhine
VeteranX
Old
220 - 06-27-2008, 13:12
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAsTiC View Post
Invite me too pls.

Ruler : Yippeekiyay
Taking your colony before team 420 does (they're attacking from 4 ticks out right now), just to keep it in the TW family. When you get on a TW a team, I'll release you.
 
Alekhine is offline
 
Page 11 of 16
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Actually did find a Tribalwars type game (flash based and alot more detailed)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo has a huge penis , but i poop from there! , game is dead , we're gonna die in europe , why europe?


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29.