Reload this Page Banned on Brandzone by Mistcane & Ravin
Page 1 of 2
earthinhabitant
Old
1 - 10-11-2017, 08:33
Well, after a little altercation yesterday, in TW Discord with Mistcane-

Quote:
2:42 PM
earth i will literally have your entire IP mask for your country blacklisted from the T2 master server again
so dont start with me
I am no longer able to access Snap LAK Pub & Snap Crackle Pub

Ravin has not commented, so in all fairness, accusing Ravin of anything, other than being SADmin on the SL and no response in discord...will refrain from calling this two pees the same twat.

Will contact Brandon and see if he is able and willing, to resolve, before adding him to the twat participants. Though after previously years of being banned by Mistcane and contacting Brandzone and Brandon, was fruitless.

So before go accusing brandzone of anything, this time, will ask for a comment, as from my understanding both these servers are being donated to the community.

Will bring the message to the social media outlets, to make sure everyone is aware and update, as needed, if this is not resolved promptly.

In the mean time, will be enjoying some other games, like the last time Mistcane banned me from SCP and wish you all the best, until my brandzone access is returned.

Sponsored Links
AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 10-11-2017, 08:35
Ok.

T2-JesusChrist
Veteran++
Old
3 - 10-11-2017, 21:24

Last edited by T2-JesusChrist; 06-18-2023 at 04:26..
earthinhabitant
Old
4 - 10-11-2017, 22:03
mistcane told me to stop posting links in discord and i said no... then mistcane said, what is posted above.

earthinhabitant
Old
5 - 10-12-2017, 11:16
also will note, mistcane is claiming brandon is the one who banned me...and yesterday was trying to pull the same **** as years ago, claiming i was phishing and hacking and removed the security noticed on the browser api that teratos released, that i added captcha and removed all the call backs and link backs to teratos' website, that they accused for of harvesting logins or some crap, that was total lies and when i brought to the attention that my email address had been attempted access from same state mistcane lives in...was banned by mistcane in irc and further accused of malicious actions...when it seems the one who really is the one whom has been doing such, was mistcane, who also contacted sponsors for tribes2 competition tourney, and told them, i was a scammer...

This has been going on for years, and what is the funniest part, is some of idiots, that are clueless, are siding with mistcane.

when asked mistcane how many had banned...was a number to big for mistcane to count.

Last edited by earthinhabitant; 10-12-2017 at 11:23..
sashimi
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 10-13-2017, 09:52
holy **** you're an idiot rofl

sashimi
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 10-13-2017, 10:08
[IMPORTANT] Tribes 2 / Tribes Next Account Safety Notice

/thread

earthinhabitant
Old
8 - 10-13-2017, 11:47
well, speak of the devil and everyone may want to review the tribesnext.com forum thread, to know what is up, with modification of the browser code to remove all links and call backs to t2forums, teratos site...and modified the security message display and added more secure login with CAPTCHA verification..

If anyone is an idiot, that would be mistcane/sashimi, besides being a liar and making **** up.

One may say, what do I have to show mistcane/sashimi a liar?

note, how claimed banned me on the master server for tribes2 before and was going to do it again...here is the issue with that lie, he cannot and did not ever do before and cannot do now either...

What can he do as admin, he can harvest ip address and in IRC, was able to see registered email and attempt to login to your email account.

You all can believe anything he says, is fine with me...do so at your own risk and if he makes a fool out of you, don't blame me.

Anyone who would like to read the original thread, at tribesnext forum, bump thread and ask for link, if cannot find it, it is under "browser api"

You will see teratos complain about my making the api stand alone and run on any server and thus no traffic to his site anymore... the security notice, that was part of teratos complaint, that was replaced with a pop up message, warned against using your passwords that are shared with your banking or sensitive accounts, like your email...something hope everyone knows, without warningv.

So, i made it more secure and got banned on t2forums, after defending myself and actions...

So, who is malicious?>

GeekOfWires
Old
9 - 10-13-2017, 12:19
It's a good thing the community has largely moved away from IRC and is now using Discord.

I was half tempted to post the forum page earlier that Sashimi listed, but hesitated because I thought this **** would stop. All you can do is fire off childish insults and make accusations without concrete evidence. Supposedly, I am a liar. Every time I've asked in a public server what specific situations I've lied in, you immediately reply with "all the time," or "you only lie." I even asked you explicitly for you to give me a situation where I was simply deceptive or even just inaccuracies. You still couldn't take the opportunity to nitpick minor details at me.

You're pretty much a pathological liar. You've accused ChocoTaco of being an abusive admin, when in fact the only person I've really seen be kicked by anyone is in fact Diarrhea, by mistcane, for an arguably good reason. You've been votekicked by Sera, Choco, and others and have come back and votekicked me like I was your problem.

Everything you describe about your version of the community browser seems to be far less than Kosher. I've visited your site in the past and had no notification of anything. On teratos' site, you cannot even login without first going to a page that gives an entire notice about the security complications with the site. For a practically dead community, that's all that you sufficiently need.

You got banned on t2forums for being a malicious imbecile, new members joining the forum will be discouraged by General Discussion posts falsely accusing other members in a desperate plea to play victim.

I remember a time where I defended you from the rest of the community, saying "give earth a chance, he can't be all that bad" and boy was I wrong. I was so wrong that it was incomprehensible. I was told that no one had given me the complete story, and you outright refused to say anything about it either other than you were being wrongly attacked.

earth, you are by far the worst person I've ever met in a community. I can't wait for the day when you just **** off from Tribes, but people are nice to you, so your stay is unnecessarily prolonged.

earthinhabitant
Old
10 - 10-13-2017, 12:41
geek, when did you ever tried to defend me? Hope this is not another one for your far fetched stories, so link us up, please, as i have not recollection of that, only you been a lying troll, who makes **** up.

One reason you did not ever see me defending myself and pointing out the obvious, was because i got banned and posts deleted and/or edited...

I was malicious? you are dumber than i thought.

On a positive note, not that i have ever been banned on master server, as sashimistcan suggest, ...I am back on the Lak server and able to access it again...

Geek, you remind me of teratos.

Last edited by earthinhabitant; 10-13-2017 at 12:49..
earthinhabitant
Old
11 - 10-13-2017, 13:01
oh and almost forgot the link to teratos crying about me removing links and call backs to his site, as the security notice was present and visible, after he complained, about it being removed, and his links and call backs were not...I cleaned up the code a little bit, that validated it properly, though non of, would not have been able to do, with out Teratos's help.

If you would also look, you will see, i was the one who started the petition to get Thyth to complete it?

Anyways, you sure will have another one of your lame insults and attempts to suggest, i was wrong doing something...be our guest, you make it fun.

TribesNext Profile and Clan API [BETA] link to clan browser api and teratos original complaint when i posted the code up that was revised...think it may have been without a security notice, all of about 1 hour...so if you tried to login on any site, that installed it, that was version that I released, you could have been informed in the thread, as that is only place i posted the beta of my version...and if you did do, inside the hour window, you would have known anyway, the security issues, as they were posted in the thread, for all to see...

now if you tried after i put the security code back, an hour later, that you would have noticed the next day, i had release the CAPTHA Code mod, to increase security, something teratos said did not have time to do.

Credit goes to Thyth and team and Teratos, granted... was leaving out the security message, really a big deal, not really imo, was is malicious attempt or phishing scam?

only a person who is mentally impaired or malicious troll, would suggest such hogwash.

Teratos, did not like, how i bypassed his website and how it no longer depending on his site to function, for whatever reason. I made it standalone.

Accusing me of anything, other than attempting to help make clans a reality again, is conjecture i welcome... though please have your facts correct.

oh and choco taco is horrible admin, read thread...compares with mistcane, though not near as bad.

Last edited by earthinhabitant; 10-13-2017 at 13:03..
earthinhabitant
Old
12 - 10-13-2017, 13:35
Oh and yet to be confirmed, Mistcane claimed Brandon at Brandzone was the one who banned me now

...though have a feeling, it is another one of sashimistcane lies.

As far as Ravin's involvement, while have not received any response back from Ravin, it appears Ravin had nothing to do with this, at all.

Last edited by earthinhabitant; 10-13-2017 at 15:00..
sashimi
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 10-13-2017, 15:15
i didn't read anything you said

congrats on going full retard though

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
14 - 10-13-2017, 18:06
die already you piece of ****

earthinhabitant
Old
15 - 10-13-2017, 18:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashimi View Post
i didn't read anything you said

congrats on going full retard though

earthinhabitant
Old
16 - 10-13-2017, 19:36
Well, confirmed Ravin was and is involved with banning me, from the lak server...as suspected... and explains a few things.

Was just banned again by Ravin.

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
17 - 10-14-2017, 03:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthinhabitant View Post
Well, confirmed Ravin was and is involved with banning me, from the lak server...as suspected... and explains a few things.

Was just banned again by Ravin.
I'm not speaking for Ravin, but I think every chance was given for you to just stop.

earthinhabitant
Old
18 - 10-14-2017, 15:54
Quote:
Choco Taco
The act of heating a tortilla shell then rubbing around your gooch and then wiping your ass with it. Once the tortilla is good and brown make a regular burrito or taco out of it with all the toppings. Offer it to a family member or friend and enjoy.
"This burrito tastes like ****!"

"Dude, it's probably a choco taco"
taco you dumb****... going to give you another chance...explain what you mean by "...stop " stop what?

Last edited by earthinhabitant; 10-15-2017 at 13:52..
ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
19 - 10-15-2017, 22:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthinhabitant View Post
taco you dumb****... going to give you another chance...explain what you mean by "...stop " stop what?
Go to hell earth

thaen
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 10-15-2017, 22:14
why are you posting links anyhow, i don't want it

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Tribes 2
Reload this Page Banned on Brandzone by Mistcane & Ravin

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
mistcane=twat