WTB: your used tools

Do you have some tools you want to dump? I might be interested if they are high quality (Bosch, DeWalt, Makita, Milwaukee) I wood work so anything in that department is up my alley. As an example, I just got a nice Makita orbital sander used for $58. I prefer corded (except for drill/impact driver - that should be 18V) but most of my tools are corded.

Bostitch Pneumatic 15.5-Gauge Flooring Stapler-MIIIFS - The Home Depot

If you plan on installing Hardwood floors in the future, I got this thing I do not use anymore and probably a full case+ of 2" staples from friends and family returning unused when returning it. used to do maybe 50 floors or so, had service kit used once on it.

I occasionally am around Hartford area if you do not want to pay for shipping, I'll bring my rape kit.

$200 or trade for whatever, I don't care, hasn't been used in about 5 years. If interested I'll pick up a new seal kit so you can service it before you use it and add that to price.

I also have a couple of stainless steel 8" Tile Speed rigs for large tile floors. it's basically a 3x5 tile grid, you put masking down put grid in place, insurt tiles to same corners, tap down with rubber mallet, pull grid. Tiles will be perfectly spaced and ready for grout once set. These are for two different size 8" tiles, which is why I have 2.

Back