RIP hfingers

Wow.

Kid with cancer.
Drug problem.
Saved 3 lives from a burning home.
Lost a finger because of a spider bite.

What else?

Ex-wife, they got divorced after his drug binge. He kinda lost it and went stupid past the point of no return with her (and I don't blame her, either).

He has a 13 year old daughter who I'm sure is hit pretty hard by this right now. The family has a huge support structure with will help (I hope).

Ex-wife, they got divorced after his drug binge. He kinda lost it and went stupid past the point of no return with her (and I don't blame her, either).

He has a 13 year old daughter who I'm sure is hit pretty hard by this right now. The family has a huge support structure with will help (I hope).

i'm guessing you knew him personally?

and what was he using?

Yeah, I've known Howie for quite a few years now. During his binge he was shooting crack. He said it was the only thing that made him forget everything that his kid was going through.

And no, his wife wasn't a bitch at all, she's easily one of the strongest people I've ever known. Howie fucked up huge (again, I don't blame him) and she had to take care of their boy day and night and couldn't risk having a dealer bust into their home, so she ended it (I don't blame her, either :) ).

sounds like a fucking terrible life. hope there is actually somewhere better after all this, and that this guy is lounging on a cloud, drinking a beer, with his arm around his kid.

Back