Had that talk yesterday

StapleMammal1

Contributor
Talked to my Daughters dude yesterday. My first instinct was to tell him he's not worthy of my daughter, and that I will enjoy feasting on his heart after I cut it the fuck out with my sawzall.

Yet I've seen the way she looks at him and see the way he looks at her. So instead I told him thank you for taking care of her and praised him for his success in doing so. I knew that was the right way of handling things because as I spoke to him Amber's smile and unbridled admiration/love for me showed in her face and eyes.

It's not easy having a daughter, but I know everything will work out. She is smart, he does love her, and the battery to the sawzall has a full charge.

Last edited:
547b3a3922626b40b8f33033a6254f8b.png

maybe she actually died and hes keeping her memory alive via schizophrenia and that's why he crossdresses and takes it in the ass bc hes living his "life" for both of them

I'm about 2 sell this 2 lifetime television 4 women

Talked to my Daughters dude yesterday. My first instinct was to tell him he's not worthy of my daughter, and that I will enjoy feasting on his heart after I cut it the fuck out with my sawzall.

Yet I've seen the way she looks at him and see the way he looks at her. So instead I told him thank you for taking care of her and praised him for his success in doing so. I knew that was the right way of handling things because as I spoke to him Amber's smile and unbridled admiration/love for me showed in her face and eyes.

It's not easy having a daughter, but I know everything will work out. She is smart, he does love her, and the battery to the sawzall has a full charge.

You should have dawned your best eye shadow and spaghetti-string top, then threatened to cut your balls off and shove them down his throat if he diddles her skittle.

Last edited:
Back