Super Bowl LIII

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this shit sounds like a fking coca-cola ad

#Terrible!

o now he says "show me ur luv" in the middle of a bad set when ppl want 2 see the real stars like as if he's GangStarr opening for RATM in denver in 1999

i still regret being 2 much of a noob 2 enjoy gangstarr tho

Jesus get the no-talent white guy off the stage. Don't they know it's not okay to be white right now.
I'm sure someone is saying that he shouldn't have the stage the entire. And I couldn't agree more

My wife says he's gay. I shake my head because probably true how come the guys that could grab any Chick they wanted are always gay never made sense to me.

if nobody cares about the first half, does that mean that nobody cares about what tony romo has to say about the first half?

:Hmm:

new leader for worst commercial

Killed In Action motors selling a fake range rover

jfc hyundai/kia is so goddamned shameless with their ripoff logos (hyundai 'h' is fake honda, genesis is fake aston martin, now kia has fake range rover), ripoff body styles, etc.

the good news is hyundai/kia ownership makes it ez 2 identify those who r going to the extermination camps after i come to power

srsly tho, somebody get kim jong un on the phone and tell him to do the needful w/ those shitbags in seoul

wat i luv about that fake range rover is that NOBODY in telluride would be caught dead (aka KIA ;) :cool: :bigthumb:) within 100 yards of that abominable shitheap

@ least some "people" in colorado r willing 2 drive a chevy colorado u kno

some "people" in durango drive a dodge durango

some "people" in denali drive a gmc denali

some "people" in the suburbs drive the gmc/chevy suburban

etc.

(altho none of those cars r shameless ripoff garbage from a massive industrial conglomerate that hasn't ever had an original design concept and flooded the market w/ steel at a loss so that they could put cf&i out of business and ensure that pueblo has no economy)

Last edited:
Back