Server Roll Call 12/11 by RunningWolf - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reload this Page Server Roll Call 12/11
Page 4 of 4
bl00dsh0t
VeteranXX
Old
61 - 01-23-2012, 03:05
Sith Assassin on The Crucible Pit

Sponsored Links
SL83
VeteranXV
Old
62 - 01-27-2012, 22:29
Yeah I went to Vulkar Highway

Slateythree - Imperial Agent
Sleightythree - Sith Sorcerer

Rankor
Veteran³
Old
63 - 01-28-2012, 18:57
KaoticS - The Fatman - Bounty Hunter - Mercenary

Ickz
VeteranXX
Old
64 - 01-31-2012, 03:32
Just a FYI to anyone thinking about making empire chars who also cares about PvP/faction balance. I've been getting really fast WZ queues on Veela as empire and don't get tons of huttball either. This is in the pre-50 bracket. I've also been looking at the fleet populations on both factions, and there's not that many more empire than republic. Seems like a very solid server.

PessimiStick
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
65 - 01-31-2012, 07:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by icZer View Post
Just a FYI to anyone thinking about making empire chars who also cares about PvP/faction balance. I've been getting really fast WZ queues on Veela as empire and don't get tons of huttball either. This is in the pre-50 bracket. I've also been looking at the fleet populations on both factions, and there's not that many more empire than republic. Seems like a very solid server.
My WZ queues at 50 are usually 30 seconds to 5 minutes, but rarely longer. That's why I rolled on Veela in the first place. =p

Ahmida
VeteranXX
Old
66 - 02-02-2012, 00:52
Shinso - The Swift-Sure - Jedi Shadow

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
67 - 02-02-2012, 01:41
I went to VH with out knowing you guys were there, the Joe Rogan forums plays there so I joined up with them then ran across Virt and couple others.

Huevos Rancheros - Zab Marauder 45+ can't remember what level I left off at last night. If you need me for anything hit me up.

Dunno though I am 46 or 7 I think, and I think I might reroll a ****ing healer. I do this every game I play, want to play DPS end up playing tank or healer because no one else can get the damn job done in pubs. Maybe if you guys stick around longer then a month ill jump the RB guild and join up since there is only a few people that play still in my guild.

Page 4 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reload this Page Server Roll Call 12/11

Social Website Bullshit