[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I'm never going to Benihana's again.

red fish blue fish if you're ever in dallas - they do a good hibachi... the cook spun a whole egg on the grill and tried to flip it into a table patron's cleavage. i'm not sure if that's standard hibachi fare.

although yes we do have benihana as well - i've never been

Nolte: Networks Refuse to Cover Senate’s ‘No Russia Collusion’ Report

Om0yP5c.jpg

Anons like their numbers.

Yesterday (2/17/2019) Q did something very interesting:

5FJPqOu.jpg

Being the 17th (Alphabetically the letter 'Q'), Q did 3 consecutive 0Δ (delta) communications between POTUS and the Q posts.

Communications between what the President posts on Twitter, and what Q posts on 8ch often coincide in some meaningful way. Communications posted between the the President's Twitter account and Q on the boards is measured as differential, usually with Q posting prior to POTUS Tweets, measured as a Δ in minutes.

Time zones have to be converted of course, but today was special in that we had 3 back-to-back 0Δ Q Posts -> POTUS Tweets. These are rare occurrences, as they're often difficult to get down to 0.

Most often they're used specifically in 5, 10, and 15 minute Δ's in order to establish relevant information to the Q posts. These three 0Δ's also put the total 0Δ's posted to 17.

In the span of approximately 1.5 years, Q had accrued exactly 14 0Δ posts, until today, on the 17th, where three 0Δ's were posted, putting the exact number of 0Δ posts ever posted between Q and the President at 17.

Anyone care to run the odds on that one?

Mexico will pay for it

Mexico will pay us back

Mexico will indirectly pay through trade

America will pay but Congress will approve

Make America pay or I shut down the Govt

I'm stealing tax revenue to pay for it

Anons like their numbers.

Yesterday (2/17/2019) Q did something very interesting:

5FJPqOu.jpg

Being the 17th (Alphabetically the letter 'Q'), Q did 3 consecutive 0Δ (delta) communications between POTUS and the Q posts.

Communications between what the President posts on Twitter, and what Q posts on 8ch often coincide in some meaningful way. Communications posted between the the President's Twitter account and Q on the boards is measured as differential, usually with Q posting prior to POTUS Tweets, measured as a Δ in minutes.

Time zones have to be converted of course, but today was special in that we had 3 back-to-back 0Δ Q Posts -> POTUS Tweets. These are rare occurrences, as they're often difficult to get down to 0.

Most often they're used specifically in 5, 10, and 15 minute Δ's in order to establish relevant information to the Q posts. These three 0Δ's also put the total 0Δ's posted to 17.

In the span of approximately 1.5 years, Q had accrued exactly 14 0Δ posts, until today, on the 17th, where three 0Δ's were posted, putting the exact number of 0Δ posts ever posted between Q and the President at 17.

Anyone care to run the odds on that one?

Can someone translate to me what in the fuck this posts says

Can someone translate to me what in the fuck this posts says

yes, i can

q posted less than a minute before potus tweeted all three times

14 were previously close

the last 3, all done on the same day, pushed it to 17

the letter Q is the 17th letter in the alphabet

Last edited:
whatever happened to the ongoing convo about Orange Hitler and MUH RUSHA collusion?

Piss tapes?
6/15?
ANY.DAY.NOW?
TRUMP TOWER IN RUSHA?
Steele dossier?

Mexico will pay for it

Mexico will pay us back

Mexico will indirectly pay through trade

America will pay but Congress will approve

Make America pay or I shut down the Govt

I'm stealing tax revenue to pay for it

we gittn our fukkn wall b0yz nj0y omg :king::king: