[Star Wars] Solo

Fired directors, reshoots, and the first sign or marketing is 2 months before release. Disaster, thy name is Solo.

I'm a little surprised they didn't present much of the plot at all.

It's like, Han Solo applies for a job with the Empire and then...??

I dunno, I mean, I'll see it, but not 100% that it's worth spending the $20 to see it in the theater.

Fired directors, reshoots, and the first sign or marketing is 2 months before release. Disaster, thy name is Solo.

thats what one would think, but similar things happened with Rogue One and that mostly turned out ok

the full solo trailer is out tomorrow

I think we can predict what the plot will involve....

Han joins the empire.

Han sees enslaved Wookies.

Han hates the empire for not helping Wookies.

Han goes AWOL from the empire,

Han meets Jabba the Hut, gets hired to smuggle cargo

Han does the Kessel Run in 12 Parsecs.

Empire catches up with Han.

Han jettisons Jabba's cargo to saves the Wookies from the empire.

The End.

thats what one would think, but similar things happened with Rogue One and that mostly turned out ok

the full solo trailer is out tomorrow

Not exactly. Gareth Edwards shot it as more of a dark, documentary style war drama. Disney didn't want it that dark and did reshoots to lighten it. With Solo, Phil Lord and Chris Miller were basically ignoring the script written by Kasdan and were basically filming an improvisational comedy. So Kathleen Kennedy fired them, she's known Kasdan for a long time and stuck by him over the directors. They brought in Ron Howard to review several months of filming, re-edit what was salvageable, and refilm what wasn't. Expectations should be kept very low.

I think we can predict what the plot will involve....

Han joins the empire.

Han sees enslaved Wookies.

Han hates the empire for not helping Wookies.

Han goes AWOL from the empire,

Han meets Jabba the Hut, gets hired to smuggle cargo

Han does the Kessel Run in 12 Parsecs.

Empire catches up with Han.

Han jettisons Jabba's cargo to saves the Wookies from the empire.

The End.

You forgot Han will need the guidance of strong female mother of dragons who will die and make him snarky and mean for years.

Soon

kidhansoloredlettermediastarwarsreview.jpg

i like that they named the movie after the brand of cup that you will be drinking a strong cocktail from just so u can get thru the film w/o going james holmes all over the theater

directors fired 90% of movie refilmed no trace of trailer runtil 3 months before release sign me up to this heap of garbage

They still don't know how to make a Star Wars movie that doesn't look like a bunch of cosplay groupies got together on the weekend.

Back