Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [NZ] mosque shooting
Page 8 of 31
absent
VeteranXX
Old
141 - 03-15-2019, 15:31

I think it's interesting that when ****skins kill us, it's never an attack on White people but on "our democratic values". When it's the other way around, always a racial thing. Interesting how Whites are diminished to a set of values like that. I wonder why.

Sponsored Links
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
142 - 03-15-2019, 15:33
It's almost like you guys think non white supremacists don't think Muslim terrorists are bad 2

absent
VeteranXX
Old
143 - 03-15-2019, 15:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
It's almost like you guys think non white supremacists don't think Muslim terrorists are bad 2
Why keep importing them then? Crocodile tears.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
144 - 03-15-2019, 15:43
I'd say anyone has the capacity for great evil, as our /pol mass murderer upstanding values white man has prominently displayed

uno
VeteranXX
Old
145 - 03-15-2019, 15:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magical Zoo View Post
Tele you are painting too broad of a brush here. Yes, Israel is an evil state that is putting the Palestinians through their own Holocaust. Yes, immigration is a huge issue. Yes, the media is wholly corrupt and one-sided. Yes, there is much work and change to be done. Yes, Muslims have committed countless crimes against Christians and others.

I can***8217;t tell if you***8217;re excusing the act of child and women murder though. Is that ever OK? What***8217;s your stance on this massacre? Havax? Uno?
I agree with many of his beliefs. BUT, Killing innocent people is never a good thing.

Modern society pushes cultural mixing of races and religions in spite of the overwhelming proof that people have a natural inclination to segregate themselves.

Makes no sense to me, and feels nefarious

Last edited by uno; 03-15-2019 at 15:50..
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
146 - 03-15-2019, 15:48
Quote:
I'd say anyone has the capacity for great evil, as our /pol mass murderer upstanding values white man has prominently displayed
This will get better or worse by making people who hate each other co-exist? Because there's plenty of proof to the contrary.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
147 - 03-15-2019, 15:50
Quote:
That's purely a perspective thing. I don't think he did "great evil", in fact the opposite. Now, I believe the targets were Indonesian muslims. Over 70% of Indonesian muslims believe Sharia should be the law. That means if you're an atheist like me, off with my head. I don't believe in killing all Indonesian muslims. I just want them out of my ****ing country.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
148 - 03-15-2019, 16:02
HRMMMM let me just see here... Who do I wanna import into our already fragile society

IQ by region

Let's go with yellow and red. Nice colors.

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
149 - 03-15-2019, 16:09
These ****ing terrorists, build a ****ing wall asap NZ

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
150 - 03-15-2019, 16:11
That scumbag asshat spent time in north korea, and pakistan. Both of which were/are well known not nice spy hangouts.

While in pakistan publicly kissed up to the same religion enemies of the people he murdered today.

Streams the heinous act live on fb.

Next the media blames, by name, both half and infinity. Pats fb on head.

Then nz, who is balls deep in espionage itself, bans the chans.

When the chans are the best place to get to the bottom of things/spread information, is majorly diverse (both ethically/religiously) due to free speech.

While fisagate is going on/escalating here in the US.

1+1 = the chans were set up to help stem the spread of forthcoming info that btfo of all the lying bs basically every person on earth has been subjected to for years now by the very same groups who are behind all the bs to begin with. Who have everything to gain from all of the media attention about all of everything and have the most to lose.

Whomever is behind this bull**** should have lurked maor.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
151 - 03-15-2019, 16:11
Build a moat

RoboTek
VeteranX
Old
152 - 03-15-2019, 16:37
Yeah, I came back here just to check on how much psychopathic justification of this event was occurring.

Moderate amount? Moderate amount.

Real life isn't some 0-sum PvP match. Way too many people here seem to frame it as one.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
153 - 03-15-2019, 16:48
Nothing cool about killing children, and unarmed women. Especially in a place of worship.

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
154 - 03-15-2019, 16:51
omgggggg mun musta jakkt off him big blak fukkn munc0ck bout 15 o 16 tyme 2 mosq sh00tn vidya omggggg peepee so fukn sore

uno
VeteranXX
Old
155 - 03-15-2019, 16:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboTek View Post
Yeah, I came back here just to check on how much psychopathic justification of this event was occurring.

Real life isn't some 0-sum PvP match. Way too many people here seem to frame it as one.
You came back to type a bunch of words that don't say anything at all. Excellent

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
156 - 03-15-2019, 17:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipp View Post
omgggggg mun musta jakkt off him big blak fukkn munc0ck bout 15 o 16 tyme 2 mosq sh00tn vidya omggggg peepee so fukn sore
I don't believe you.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
157 - 03-15-2019, 17:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboTek View Post

Thoughts and prayers, thoughts, and prayers.

Everything is fine now.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
158 - 03-15-2019, 17:23
i always knew there was something really great about spyro 3

Tantric Rex
VeteranXV
Old
159 - 03-15-2019, 17:36
This is a horrific day for those families. This was done to cause division and to allow the government to have more control. I feel sorry for the people who were killed especially is a place of worship.

chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
160 - 03-15-2019, 17:44
atheism would have kept them alive today religion is the

root of all evil i swear

Page 8 of 31

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [NZ] mosque shooting

Social Website Bullshit