You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

fraggle said he paid the PI 500 for his fee, 300 for a subpoena/DMCA thing, but the guy wanted 2300 dollars for pics...

Spoiler

NoFix my good chum, surely you must realize that he did not hire a PI. I laugh with great joviality at such a suggestion. You of all the people on this fine discussion board must realize by now that I had long possessed such information. I had merely neglected to disseminate it because of the possibility that it may cause Kurayami to cease his delightful communications with us!

Sir. Naptown's acquisition of the information and subsequent revelation of it is the reason we are in our current quagmire.

Every time you post a dead poet weeps.

Nah, I don't buy it. I haven't seen fraggle lie, and he's very open and honest. He has no reason to impress TW. The dude gets off on real life drama - even when it concerns himself.

he didnt hire a PI nofix lol you should know i found his name and had it awhile, i liked kura posting so i never released the info

naptown got it then leaked it

I like how naptown getting it from you is called "got it" but naptown to fraggle is called "leaked".

you mean when he made a list of people he would accept the bets from because he didn't know half of those people?

yet people went on for 50 pages trying to get their bets in after the list was closed

No, when he didn't pay people that he accepted bets from. Go look at those old threads again.

Back