[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

No, take your shoes of and bow down and ask god to forgive you... say 10 hell marys

Wonder how people would react to a catholic that did that compared to this sand nigger?

hmmmm

i guess its ok for him to ask people to do certain things in his office...right?

i live in canada, and when i see my dentist for example, i cant wear giant soggy winter boots in the office.

then again, he shouldn't be able to FORCE anyone to do anything, or say anything. the bismillah thing annoys me more than the shoe thing

Last edited:
lol the hypocrisy is reaching critical levels

3k8l.jpg

shoe thing is pretty normal, only a moron would be offended by being asked to take off their filthy disgusting shoes before walking on a carpet someone else is trying to keep nice. Philistines. The praising Allah request is bullshit.

only an asshole would insist that people remove their shoes and directly expose their feet to the disease and filth infesting his ragged low pile public school carpet made out of chemical waste from the dupont plant

Soros just posted some jobs on craigslist for paid protests if anyone is interested

I know kingsobrieski and tehvul are looking for jobs

Back