Looking for a few members...

if you need lock names i came up with a few while making my lock...

dotsex
retardwithcrayons
longhardlock
wiji
pewkake

Ya, I have a 15 lock on another server, I figure I got bored of it because I was playing my mage at that point, and a lock plays like a mage at the lower levels.

I was thinking Undead lock, I don't feel like playing another BE.
I was wondering which made better locks overall on PvP and PvE, BEs or UD. I personally would go with UD though, the Will is pretty awesome. BEs seem more... anti-caster I guess.

Can still use a few more DPS. By DPS, I mean mage/warlock, not more rogues. Feel free to drop me a tell.

Oh, hunters welcome too. We have a count of 0. If you enjoy it, free gear!

Son of a bitch, I wish this thread was posted a couple weeks ago. I just transferred my resto sham off of the shitty low pop server I was on. My locks lvl 62 without a transfer cooldown so maybe I'll see what's up when I finish him and get some merc and veterans gear.

P.S. Champs needs to stop sending me nude pics of himself.

Last edited:
I was trying to think of something funny here with champs and pickles and other "insertable" objects but I'm too tired. I'll have to come up with something later.
Steve you fucking newb way to xfer to a backwoods server instead of coming to hang with me.

Steve you fucking newb way to xfer to a backwoods server instead of coming to hang with me.

Compared to my last server SR is fucking heaven, world pvp EVERYWHERE (which is my favorite part of the game, somewhat reminds me of shadowbane). I WAS going to transfer there but you're in a raiding guild and I just can't stand raiding anymore, too many people that can't listen for shit etc. That and alot of the people I've been playing with for the past year went to SR. I'm definately thinking of taking my lock to tich though.

Remember folks, most PvE guilds just do PvE and some arena (which is fast). If you're bored at night, feel free to roll a caster DPS and come PvP with us at night and if you have the time, 1-2 nights a week on Karazhan.

i know we already have like 5 shammys, but i only see Synth play and I know he is ele. should i go resto? i just dont know how great resto shammys are in pvp

i know we already have like 5 shammys, but i only see Synth play and I know he is ele. should i go resto? i just dont know how great resto shammys are in pvp

I was playing Synth's shammy for a while before I decided to roll my paladin. Once you learn to kite and get a good keybinding setup for your totems shaman are awesome for pvp healing. Chain heal is the shiznito bam snip snap sap.

It was pretty rough in arena at first but once he got up over 300 resilience it was pretty fun. I'm sure the same could be said for most classes though. Resilience and stam > * for healing imo. I can't heal when I'm dead!

I've heard good arguments against that (stacking as much +healing as possible) but I top the healing chart ~90% of the time.

Talk to Abides too. He played his shaman up to General back in the honor grind days and was exalted with all BGs. He tried all the specs and really liked a hybrid resto/elemental spec.

I love my paladin but I do miss chain heal and rank 1 frost shock kiting (and nature's swiftness of course)!

I don't recall us having 5 shamans. One of the shaman's is mine (I never play it outside of regular 5 man's - what the hell, my priest doesn't need the gear in there anymore).

Outside of that sham, I only see Synth. So it's you and synth atm.

Just a head's up: when I get a new computer (should be within a couple weeks), I'll most likely be leveling up my original horde rogue on Tichondrius (he's 60 now). I already have tentative plans to guild with and arena with a group of friends who will be transferring there shortly, but I'd definitely be down to play with some TWers.

Add Dyno to your friends list, but if you see him online within the next few days, it's my friend playing who agreed to level him up some when he's bored.

Just a head's up: when I get a new computer (should be within a couple weeks), I'll most likely be leveling up my original horde rogue on Tichondrius (he's 60 now). I already have tentative plans to guild with and arena with a group of friends who will be transferring there shortly, but I'd definitely be down to play with some TWers.

Add Dyno to your friends list, but if you see him online within the next few days, it's my friend playing who agreed to level him up some when he's bored.

sweet, we can get our premade AB/WSG/EOTS on!!

Back