Forum Invasion Time

Who is the hottest chick that works with FOURSTAR?

I'm gonna go with miss Geebin Flores for the hot latin love. Melissa Bradshaw takes a close second.

maniacs_10.gif

http://www.our-home.org/geebinflores/

I wonder if that's her?

any of you who participated in the forum invasion are fucking pathetic.

those who actually went so far as to dig up personal info on the lady and call her are even worse.

I can't help but wonder if maybe this coupon forum wasn't the true target of this whole attack? I wonder if maybe FOURSTAR wasn't trying to stir up shit for his employer because of something they did to him? :tinfoil:

I can't help but wonder if maybe this coupon forum wasn't the true target of this whole attack? I wonder if maybe FOURSTAR wasn't trying to stir up shit for his employer because of something they did to him? :tinfoil:

Great, Postcard Coupon conspiracy theorists now.

skipped a few pages but it's worth stating again anyways....

some of the women on that work for that postcard site are smoking hot!

I'm sure Rayn won't catch any shit. I mean, it's soccer moms we are dealing with. Moms are typically pretty fair. Now, we would all be in a heap of shit if it was dads. All of our shit would get taken away and we would be in time out for at least an hour. Then, we would probably have to go to our rooms, hand over the ipod and never get a car until we were 18.

If She IS a Scientologist, that means she must have assimilated her coworkers... meaning that Fourstar is also a scientologist... meaning this was all a plot by scientology to destroy TW!

/joins LX :tinfoil:

This fucking thread delivers. The fact that DacTheFuckingDork or whatever got banned by the mighty Corosus on page 20 is icing on the crap cake.

colbanning.gif

hey guys anybody notice that they have some hot chicks working for postcardmania?

Entertaining thread, megabitch just seems like some from TW posting, if not well then there is one more entry to the ever growing TW FBI file.

Back