Scripting Request?

-CPL-

Veteran X
Is it possible to bind 1 key to the following.

Spawn Map Interface and Auto Spawn at #1 spawn point.

basically like a CTRL+K function from t2

There is a function in unreal called Alias that lets you bind a sequence of events to one key, I'll go as far as to point you to that resource, here :http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/Binding_Keys

How this translate to T:V i think is done in the user.ini, I can do some tests for you tonight quickly if it works for combos like that. (wont be before 8 pm est)

if anyone else wants to give this a try before then feel free :)

(note the unreal wiki syntax isn't necessarily the syntax t:v uses, such is the joy of modding/scripting for t:v)

Is there a separate command for selecting a spawn point? If so, you can make it

K = Respawn true | onRelease <select spawn point>

Note that with this method, you'll need to wait until the respawn menu pops up to release the key. Putting this in an Alias is optional, but recommended for aesthetic rasons. :)

short answer, no. I dont see a way to choose your spawn location like amadeus noted.

on top of that you have to add a function registration, (for instance, "Respawn true" is actually named somewhere) and then somewhere beyond that your function does something.

this is a subject i have to tackle anyway, so I'll get back to this thread sometime in the future. in the meantime, b1 it is, sorry guy.

scripters: Interactions topic on unreal wiki...

Back