Okay idk if anyone else has had this problem but i was wondering wtf this meant

1.0.1(63446)

Crash Time: 10/18/04 14:06:15

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2596 MHz with 494MB RAM
Video: No Video

TV Build Number: 63446

Can't find 'ini:Engine.Engine.GameEngine' in configuration file

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- InitEngine

does ne one have any idea how to fix, thought maybe if someone sent me a copy of their TV.ini file it might fix it but then i didnt know if their cd key is inlcluded in this .ini file? I guess i could just reinstall but that would take about 30 minutes =[

as it would take the community shorter time then 30 mins to fix your problem?

Did you edit your ini file? If so did it do this error after the .ini edit? If so logic dictates that its the edit of the ini file and not your cat taking a dump sunday night of oct 17th 2004.

hmm, problems with the demo mode. Thats impossible i tell you!!! Perhaps an .ini would help. Donno what the demo writes to it so dont know how to fix it and im at werk so i cant send ya mine. But i can tell you my home address and that i hide my house key under the third rock to our steps. You can go to my computer room and log in with my id, password = 24jait and email it to yerself. :)

ps, just lock the door on your way out and put the key back and please dont touch my 450$ cash im saving for gt6800 vid card thats hidden in my third drawer of my bedroom. thx.

hope that helps.

Last edited:
Back