[NFL] 2019 Regular Season - Postseason Too!

"Sport" has different meanings to everyone
It's "Entertainment" these days. Or a soap opera, something to talk about and watch on the weekend while drinking beer. The players will give 100% on the field, or they risk being injured. But some of the teams are basically like college since management traded all their players away (Miami).

Regarding QBs, all these teams have practice squads. They could bring one in as the 3rd string backup instead of hiring washups. That's what did Miami in all these years, is paying tons of money on washups that didn't last long. Miami also has this curse, where players don't want to do crap here, but do great once they leave.

Last edited:
The NFL/ESPN should do a series of the longest playing NFL members who never caused any drama whatsoever. Here's John Denney, who has spent his entire 14 year career as Miami's longsnapper. He's never missed a game, attended every practice, remains unaccused of rape or punching a housekeeper. He makes $1M a year, and is perfectly content with it. He has no desire to sit out half the season or demand a trade, never yelled at a coach because he might not get the stats he needs for his Nike bonus.

The NFL/ESPN should do a series of the longest playing NFL members who never caused any drama whatsoever. Here's John Denney, who has spent his entire 14 year career as Miami's longsnapper. He's never missed a game, attended every practice, remains unaccused of rape or punching a housekeeper. He makes $1M a year, and is perfectly content with it. He has no desire to sit out half the season or demand a trade, never yelled at a coach because he might not get the stats he needs for his Nike bonus.

Patrick Mannelly - Wikipedia

NGFM aging effects starting to rival Uncle Joe's

"dont' draft a qb they might get hurt, den whatdaya do?"
"see just have a really good defense then u dont have to score!"

Lol, it’s pretty bad if you need to choose a long snapper as your example. Did I miss the sarcasm?

Phins gonna start Rosen this week over Fitzpatrick. It really doesn't matter which one starts. Let one get killed for a half, then the other.

Started Minshew on my fantastic teams as I drafted only cam and winston.

In one quarter he got me more points in that game then either cam of Jameis all game the first two. This dude is my boy

drafting cam and winston as your qbs is a redflag but being excited about your QB scoring 18pts is a clear signal that you don't know how to play fantastic football.

Back