[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

alright, let me give you an example.

Your evidence is a video of someone saying something might not be true because of the source, and then 2 minutes later, gets a confirmation and immediately eats crow on the same segment?

:rofl: :cry: :rofl: :cry: :rofl:

You're so god damn fucking retarded.

lol like kotz has ever been to a party where anyone really knows him

hell, I bet no one even knows him at the annual company Christmas party

lol like kotz has ever been to a party where anyone really knows him

hell, I bet no one even knows him at the annual company Christmas party

Don't be jealous no one invited you, plus Soros doesn't party in San Antonio it's a dump.

If you start working for open society and media matters ill get you an invite. You should join the dark side.

"We don't say mankind say "peoplekind" because it's more inclusive."

BBIMjLL.img

Another Native group who benefits from the white man oops white hum oops white peoplekind has just filed a $200Bn lawsuit because of the way our gov't pulled these people "kicking and screaming" into the 19th century.

The irony astounds but this won't be noticed by our liberal Supreme Court of Taxpayer Bought n' Paid Justice.

MAGA - More Anti-Gay Anal

An Ohio lawmaker who routinely touted his Christian faith and anti-LGBT views has resigned after being caught having sex with a man in his office.

Wes Goodman, who is the Republican state legislator for Ohio, is married to a woman who is assistant director of an annual anti-abortion rally known as March for Life.

The right-wing legislator, who pushed “family values”, was reportedly witnessed having sex with a man inside his office who was not employed by the legislator.
Anti-LGBT politician resigns after being 'caught having sex with man in his office' | The Independent

I'll just assume if you take enough time out of your life to chastise gay ppl that you're probably having sex in your butt at least that often.

:lol: Peter Stzrok and Lisa Page are idiots. More damning text messages, even implying Obama knew everything.

Page writes to Strzok on September 2, 2016 about preparing talking points for FBI Director Comey because, "potus wants to know everything we're doing.”

On Election Day 2016, Page wrote, "OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING." Strzok replied, "Omg, I am so depressed." Later that month, on November 13, 2016 Page wrote, "I bought all the president's men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate." The next day, Nov. 14, 2016, Page wrote, “God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin’ national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.”

FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything' | Fox News

fox news is in fact a televised twitter screenshot

although watching CNN - depending on the time of day/market/demographic - might as well be considered a democrat version of fox news. just to be clear though, both CNN and their sister station headline news are establishment mouthpieces that do more work to discredit a populist progressive viewpoint than to portray it accurately

Last edited:
CNN so pissed off Trump wants a military parade. IT COSTS TOO MUCH MONEY!!!!!!! When did they become fiscal conservatives?? :rofl:

Impeached next week

Dems shrug off recent good news for GOP | TheHill

Democrats are shrugging off a series of favorable polls and news cycles for Republicans, arguing it has done little if anything to change the trajectory of a midterm election year they believe will end with losses for the GOP.

They say the electorate is exhausted with President Trump, and in the end they predict that Republicans in Congress will feel the pain.

At least in public, Democrats are also relatively dismissive of polls showing their party’s advantage on the generic House ballot narrowing and public approval of the tax-cut bill and Trump rising.

“There’s no question and no surprise that Republican numbers are improving. They’ve surged from miserable to mediocre,” said former Rep. Steve Israel (N.Y.), who headed up the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in 2014. “But Democrats have massive energy on their side, and this president has a skill for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.”

There’s little doubt that the numbers have improved for Republicans in recent weeks.

On the generic ballot, Democrats hold a 5-point edge over Republicans, 49 percent to 44 percent, according to a CNN poll released last month. That’s a significant improvement for Republicans, who trailed Democrats by 18 points in December.

Similarly, a Monmouth University poll released late last month showed Trump’s approval rating rising to 42 percent, a 10-point jump from the same poll a month earlier.

Who else is going to DC for the military parade? Let’s get a TW group organized and MAGA.

Back