I need to hook up w/ the TW guild. Gimme directions :)

hom, ad, vm, have all shown up with lod before... so thats 3 you didnt name...

lokri doesnt go with st to attack, st and lokri simply share a common rival in lod... though apparently for lokri its more because lod is allied w/ krykhal...

havent had a 99% of the time no pk, so i cant really relate... and theres never even 3000 people on the server at a time so whatever.... hell theres 800 characters pledged to Col, but _at_least_ half of those are alts... same applies in certain amounts to most large cities... so i have yet to seen any of thise huge alliance you continually speak of... while you insist your lod/lv/kk/hom/ad/vm is soooo tiny...

then again, you said it was carebear cause your not supposed to duel in col, i mean, you cant walk twenty steps to the gate and then duel? any large city w/ a substantial amount of guards and kos warrants has the same problem.

Last edited:
you all need to stfu, we're all TW.

TW > ST+LoD

we fucking own them.. get it straight or bow out now.
btw both ST and LoD suck ass if you want my oppinion (and you're getting it anyway)

btw, hi guys :D

fessors dont need nerfing. put on fire resist gear and they cant do shit to you. they need to remove channelers from the healer base though. a healer channeler is in everyway > mage/channeler thus making mage/channelers pointless. Not to mention the debuffing uber lightning nukes coupled with the uber passive tower shields.

anyways, LOD needs to accept a bane at a normal time and actually defend against a siege. Until then stfu.

So you are saying that if I was in ST and I was outside KC and saw a Lokri walking around I could attack him? If not, then that sounds pretty much like an ally. Allys dont attack each other, they help each other, right?

happens quite often actually. when trying to train my forgemaster rune up in the north i had to....rollplay...with some lok-ri prick for like 20 minutes trying to get his ass to summon me. "but your guild kills our members and steals our runes" etc... etc... i dont think any ST go out of their way to PK lok'ri but it happens all the time.

and furthermore i love how LOD cries about the 'alliance' and how everyone is out to get them. how the alliance is nothing but a 'bunch of zergin fags'. When look what LOD is trying to do lately with all their new members. 'gasp' LOD wouldnt by chance be trying to zerg now would they?

tell your new LOD lovers to defend a bane at a resonable hour and stop hiding behind the server reboots.

btw there is no love lost between lok'ri and ST. in the IC chat and on TS ive heard sinbad and his super friends talk about lok'ri. Lets just say that if LOD were gone tomorrow the members of ST would still have plenty of PK targets.

madrebel... next time i can log in im gonna do a little math and we can see who's alliance is bigger. and who can complain. And dont tell me if you were out numbered 3-1 you wouldnt recruit a bit more as well

and you realize that rune stealing bit is a few of your TW members?not the average ST member.

yeah....ok because noone else tries to steal commander from lok'ri. Its only the most sought after disc in the game. it must only be a select few TW ST members doing it.

furthermore dont :cry: about the size of your enemy when your parent guild went out of their way to create the enemy.

btw for clarities sake i like LOD. they are an easy target and quite fun to stomp.

rebel, do you know how much trouble those TW people got into after they stole the commander rune? i recall them saying Sinbad was yelling at them. and so were some other IC members so yeah it sounds like its a real smart thing to do if you want to stay guilded. and then you go off claiming that LoD made thier enemies but tell me you can kill unguilded people as well, and i like how your uber guild is fucking awesome with thier lets take our alliance around with us and drop one guild at a time turn on lokri as soon as LoD is gone, now thats awesome grow some balls there to buddy, you talk about no lack of targets, yet you cant name anyone that you can truely just go out and attack other than LoD, Im making an alt... and if you and ST are lucky you may figure out who it is before i get into ST, but ill hit 50 and start attacking these so called fair game targets, and im fucking logging the chat after it gets back to IC just to prove your retarded trolling ass

Boston said:
Im making an alt... and if you and ST are lucky you may figure out who it is before i get into ST, but ill hit 50 and start attacking these so called fair game targets, and im fucking logging the chat after it gets back to IC just to prove your retarded trolling ass
Oh. Wow. Neato. Drama. Over a game no less.

Unless you're willing to delete all your other twinks, don't waste your time. Undoctored character selection screenshots are required before you're allowed to join now.

Rof, you guys subbed to LoD? I was looking at the map the other night and thought that the name Snowblind was an awful coincidence =P

Anyways, stop all this me > you shit. It's pointless. We are all TW here. Some of us didn't like ST, fine, you do your own thing. I think that LoD and ST have distinctly different styles of play, and membership. People that joined LoD want to freewheel and do whatever, and don't mind using whatever they can to their own advantge. ST is a little more mature, and even though Sinbad is an asshole, it's more stable than I think LoD would be.

Just a matter of choice, for the moment I like ST because I can be reasonably assured our cities will still be there when I log in =P

The PK vs carebear argument is ridiculous, I've done lots of fun PKing on LoD isle. I don't really mind not PKing allies, or noobs. When i'm ready to go hunt noobs, I can just hunt LoD newbs =P

I think it's obvious that SP didn't have the pull to stand on it's own, so they subbed to LoD. There's nothing wrong with that at all, it's way too easy to bane people in this game. So you need strong allies to be able to keep your shit around. It's the same with DOM; I have a lot of respect for them. They don't really chime with LoD, they have PK restrictions and lots of other rules as well.. the only reason they subbed to LoD is so they could do what they wanted. Same thing, i'd guess, for SP peeps.

Anyway, don't turn this shit into a 'omg noob my guild pwns' cause it's just gay. :heart: for everyone here still =)

Daemon said:
ST is a little more mature, and even though Sinbad is an asshole, it's more stable than I think LoD would be.

Ug...That is probly the one thing that I don't like about being with LoD...and that is people only see the few vocal asshole kids from LoD and think that is the way the whole guild is. :(

Daemon said:
Just a matter of choice, for the moment I like ST because I can be reasonably assured our cities will still be there when I log in =P

Actually Daemon...that is sorta another one of the reasons I didn't care for ST...lack of worrying about stuff (for me anyway).

------------------

Agreed...:heart: for all the TW'ers on DEATH-Shadobane. This was my main reason for leaving ST and going to SP...to be with the most concentration of TW whores.

Back