Anyone have experience with Blademaster?

what?

did you read my post?

i know where you got half of that.

i never go toe toe with anyone, you play a bs scout similarly to a thief, and you wont see any theif (even w/ a maxxed parry and dodge), parry or dodge a backstab while stealthed and seated.

when did i ever say i was uber? i never said i build the best scouts... i didnt even say specifically that they were good... honesly, i dont where you got most of that...

besides that, a bow can hit for 300+ points of damage, on sitting barb, w/ bleeds can hit for a little over 1k... not, its not gonna kill him, but even so, and r5 barb has 4-5k hps, so its 20-25 percent of his life.. and if hes sitting resiting, low on stam or health, he cant be kited for quite a while...

backstabbing w/ a scout does even more damage (2x700 or so for daggerscouts, and 2x800-900 for bw scouts)...

oh and whats this crap about "duel me sometime"

????

as a theif, when you wanna kill some one, do walk up to them, unstealth, and say "i wish to fight w/ you, and kill, so please, make yourself ready!!!"

no

you bs him, as soon as he sits down to rest...

why should i do anything different?

Mani I wanna assassinate lone players...

Thief, assassin, or scout?

I wanna track them if they run out of stamina and backstab or something.

I have a thief already and he can steal too...

Guess I should just continue with him...

This game gets me down. I have 2 really potentially awsome characters but I can't seem to continue them.

Mabye if I could get invited and summoned to the damn guild....

sup to you

a good assassin is nasty for _any_ character one on one... in my experience to far, the melee based assassins can be nasty... main attack is backstab, which can take out plenty of chars in one fell swoop... and for those that survive the bs... well the shadowmastery skills facilitate them finishing the guy off...

theives lack of a major class specific set of skills allows for an abundance of points... allowing then to be better than most other rogues for straight melee (high dodge and high parry makes them hard to hit, but then again, why would both duelling w/ someone? especially when you can backstab/hit and run)... for me the lack of skills ( you get to train peak and steal... or go all melee), and the abundace of theif characters in the game, i lost interest

scouts (blackmask or bow), can manage pks well, for con heavy tanks, and any other physically tough characters, or characters in groups, they play the same way as a smart theif... hit and run... but the scout is better at that part, due to pathfinding, so he can retreat and rest and get back and strike again faster... plus he can see steathers (theives and assassins, and any one else who can stealth)... so he can backstab/attack them when they are stealthed and sitting...

but then again, thats just IMO... i liked the scout the most b/c he could see stealth characters... and with his high runspeed + pf traveling is much easier (especially stealthed travel)...

Yeah I like the stealing aspect of theives as stated before.

Someone mentioned that they saw no difference in a thieves running skill past 70-80%

Do you know if this is true?

Also, for assassins, do you think one should go rogue or mage. I hear good things about mage assassins. Some people say rogue is just not worth it.

I am getting bored with my 21 fessor though. That is what prompted this. Every battle is just: attack mode; offensive stance; btw or dot; repeat; repeat; repeat; heal; heal; inspire; heal; inspire; heal; inspire; heal; rinse; repeat.

They are powerful, don't get me wrong, but they have little "fun" or "challenge" much like a barb or fighter class.

I think I might roll up an assassin tonight. I don't know which type yet. I think I will experiment in catacombs with a few builds.

MaD_ReBeL said:
yeah fessors are the FOTM class along with healer channelers. Fessors arent that difficult to contend with though. 75% fire resists make fessors hit for like 75....oooh. they still have those faggoty overpowered shields though.
Poison + life-leech DoT > you ... pffft ... n00b ... :D

You guys should have seen my Human Fighter Crusader w/ Dual Faith Hammers (there was no holy resistance around yet)... now that was a developed char. I took down pretty much any melee and any caster that did not fly down.

Back